[NEohioPAL]Seeking a Volunteer Public Relations Person Field Representative

promiseheart at lpemail.com promiseheart at lpemail.com
Wed Jan 31 11:41:06 PST 2007

A T T E N T I O N :
Our group in Akron, Ohio is putting together a low-budget film which will
be educational in nature, and help many young girls in schools and other
places. We are looking for a volunteer public relations person who will be
our field representative.  It's imperative that this person be familiar
with area agencies and organizations, and have experience in this field.
We need a dependable person (female/male) who would have reliable
transportation. Our meetings with this person would take place in Akron,
Ohio.
Please take the time to view our website at: www.mamasplan.com to get a
better idea of what our film is about. If interested, please be sure to
call us at (330)633-6093. We hope to hear from you soon. Thank you for
your interest.

Sincerely,

The "Mama's Plan" Film Group