[NEohioPAL]FACILITIES SCHEDULING SOFTWARE - NEED ADVICE!

Jeremy Benjamin jbenjami at lorainccc.edu
Thu Feb 1 10:18:21 PST 2007

--B_3253180701_843931

The Lorain County Community College Division of Arts and Humanities and the
Stocker Arts Center are in the process of looking for a software program to
create a shared and networked calendar of all scheduled performances/events
between the two departments.  We are looking for advice from anyone who is
familiar with such programs.  The program needs to be both PC and Mac
friendly and be able to schedule multiple performance spaces and event
types.  We are looking for a program that allows the use of categories and
sets to view and display all or a specific subset or type of event at any
given time.  For example- the ability to view all events in multiple
performance spaces or only in one specific space; or the ability to view all
types of events (dance, choir, theatre, orchestra) together or individually.

Any advice on which programs are out there and in active use would be
greatly appreciated.

Much Thanks!

Jeremy Benjamin

Jeremy K. Benjamin
Production Manager/Technical Director/Designer
Lorain County Community College
1005 N. Abbe Rd.
Elyria,  OH  44035
(440) 366-7120
jbenjami at lorainccc.edu

--B_3253180701_843931

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>FACILITIES SCHEDULING SOFTWARE - NEED ADVICE!</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'>The L=
orain County Community College Division of Arts and Humanities and the Stock=
er Arts Center are in the process of looking for a software program to creat=
e a shared and networked calendar of all scheduled performances/events betwe=
en the two departments.  We are looking for advice from anyone who is f=
amiliar with such programs.  The program needs to be both PC and Mac fr=
iendly and be able to schedule multiple performance spaces and event types. =
 We are looking for a program that allows the use of categories and set=
s to view and display all or a specific subset or type of event at any given=
 time.  For example- the ability to view all events in multiple perform=
ance spaces or only in one specific space; or the ability to view all types =
of events (dance, choir, theatre, orchestra) together or individually.<BR>
<BR>
Any advice on which programs are out there and in active use would be great=
ly appreciated.<BR>
<BR>
Much Thanks!<BR>
<BR>
Jeremy Benjamin<BR>
<BR>
<HR ALIGN=3DCENTER SIZE=3D"3" WIDTH=3D"95%">Jeremy K. Benjamin<BR>
Production Manager/Technical Director/Designer<BR>
Lorain County Community College<BR>
1005 N. Abbe Rd.<BR>
Elyria,  OH  44035<BR>
(440) 366-7120<BR>