[NEohioPAL]NBLLC seeking extra puppeteer for overseas tour in April 2007

Kirk Lawrence Maynard President at thenaturalbridges.com
Thu Feb 8 13:00:48 PST 2007

We are looking to add one additional NB Puppeteer to our roster for an
upcoming overseas tour.  If you have experience in mouth-style puppetry
and can be away from Ohio for about 1 month.  We're looking for TEAM
players that are willing to make this tour special (performing in front of
military soldiers & their families).  Benefits include all lodging,
flights, meals and transporation paid, and a small wage of $50.00 per day
(30 days planned).

If interested, please send me an email and resume (also any video footage
showing your talents would also help).  Also indicate if you have a
passport or not (one will be required if not).  Thank you.

Puppetly,

Kirk Lawrence Maynard
President & Puppet Director
Natural Bridges LLC
PO Box 30688
Cleveland, Ohio 44130-0688
USA
1-888-866-4877
Main Site - http://www.thenaturalbridges.com
NBTV Site - http://www.MyNBTV.com
YouTube   - http://www.youtube.com/user/NaturalBridgesLLC

"NB Puppets are not just for children anymore!"