[NEohioPAL]performer seeking directorial insight on braces

Monica Z mlzach25 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 12 15:40:58 PST 2007

--0-474477822-1171323658=:17115

I'm a 19 year old performer and I'm suppose to get dental surgery due to some baby teeth I still have.  After the surgery, I would need to wear braces for upwards of 3 years.  The main reason I'm against getting them is I'm scared they'll ruin my chances of getting into shows.  I'm so afraid that I won't get casted into anything because everytime I sing or talk, you see metal (the clear braces are out of the question according to my dentist).  I now 3 years isn't that long but its too long for me to be MIA.  I just wanted to see what directors and other people who have been in the business long enough think.

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.
--0-474477822-1171323658=:17115

<hr size=1><a href="http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/index;_ylc=X3oDMTFvbGNhMGE3BF9TAzM5NjU0NTEwOARfcwMzOTY1NDUxMDMEc2VjA21haWxfdGFnbGluZQRzbGsDbWFpbF90YWcx?link=ask&sid=396545367">Food fight?</a> Enjoy some healthy debate<br>in the <a href="http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/index;_ylc=X3oDMTFvbGNhMGE3BF9TAzM5NjU0NTEwOARfcwMzOTY1NDUxMDMEc2VjA21haWxfdGFnbGluZQRzbGsDbWFpbF90YWcx?link=ask&sid=396545367">Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.</a>
--0-474477822-1171323658=:17115--