[NEohioPAL]Advice

Craig M. Rosenthal cmractor at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 20:11:28 PST 2007

------=_Part_143785_12262592.1171426288284

I just want to put my 2c into this posting.  I think it is helpful for me to
recieve a reminding e-mail for an audition or for a performance that I have
shown interest in.  I may be one of the few, if not the only one, that
believes if a reminder is not sent out, I forget dates and times and where
it is in my mailbox.  I am way too busy in my day to sort and file my
e-mails.  I don't even open all of my NEOPal e-mail nor do I even delete my
SPAM box.

Right now, I have 1,289 new messages in my inbox.  That does not include the
e-mails I have opened.

Some ADVICE for you readers, if you see a posting that you've seen, and you
see multple postings with the same subjects, DON'T open them.  It's really
easy.  Also, get g-mail.  It's easy to find postings with the same topic.

CMR