[NEohioPAL]Astonished

Justin Tatum justin_tatum at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 14 10:43:37 PST 2007

--_011a5a5d-d4d8-4dd0-9b5e-16c44a9b92ce_

I am absolutely astonished at the bitterness and lack of appreciation that =
a few people have exhibited in the past week.  Honestly, I agree that no on=
e needs to ram it down someone's throat if they have an opening or an audit=
ion but to take the time to write something about being vindictive back to =
them is ludicrous.  As well as attacking a post that may have been misleadi=
ng but as Lee had said was still hitting the point home that they are tryin=
g to cut funding, this is the point that should be noted.  If you think tha=
t this is an unworthy battle and you belong to this list, you should really=
 re-think what it is you do.
Justin Tatum=

--_011a5a5d-d4d8-4dd0-9b5e-16c44a9b92ce_

<head>
{
margin:0px;
padding:0px
}
body
{
FONT-SIZE: 10pt;
FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma
}
</head>
 that a few people have exhibited in the past week.  Honestly, I agree=
 that no one needs to ram it down someone's throat if they have an opening =
or an audition but to take the time to write something about being vindicti=
ve back to them is ludicrous.  As well as attacking a post that may ha=
ve been misleading but as Lee had said was still hitting the point home tha=
t they are trying to cut funding, this is the point that should be noted.&n=
bsp; If you think that this is an unworthy battle and you belong to this li=
st, you should really re-think what it is you do.<BR>
<BR><BR><FONT face=3DTahoma,Helvetica,Sans-Serif><STRONG>Justin Tatum</STRO=