[NEohioPAL]Young Actor Needed

promiseheart at lpemail.com promiseheart at lpemail.com
Sat Feb 17 10:04:13 PST 2007

WHERE ART THOU CHARLIE?

The "Mama's Plan" Film Group is STILL trying to fill the lead male role of
Charlie Charleston.  He is a Harvard Law School student who looks to be
about 20 years old, is handsome, charming, and has a preppie-like
personality.

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE!

This is a VOLUNTARY POSITION - none of the actors/actresses in the film
are receiving compensation for this pro-life film - this is an altruistic
venture to help save the lives of newborn babies and prevent girls/young
women from negative consequences.

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE?!

The ideal candidate would have to be experienced, dedicated, and have
reliable transportation since he would have to meet with us often in
Akron, Ohio.  He would receive notoreity (career booster, possible
academic credit, etc.) as well as a free copy of the film in DVD format.

We know this is asking a lot of anyone!  For more information about the
film, its goals, the script, etc., please check out our website at:
www.mamasplan.com

If you are that special person, please contact Esty at (330) 633-6093 to
set up an initial audition meeting.  Thank you for your time and
consideration.

Sincerely,

Eric Kowalski
Volunteer/Representative for The "Mama's Plan" Film Group