[NEohioPAL]Volunteer Director or Assist. Dir. Needed for Film

promiseheart at lpemail.com promiseheart at lpemail.com
Sat Feb 17 10:40:41 PST 2007

We are still looking for someone who has experience as a director or
assistant director for our not-for-profit film called "Mama's Plan".  This
pro-life film has a fictional story but is inspired by the real life
accounts of girls/women who discard, abondon, and otherwise harm their
newborn babies.  The goal is to prevent these tragic actions by
distributing copies of the film to schools, youth groups, preganancy
counseling centers, and the like.

We are based in Akron, Ohio.  We are currently in the pre-production stage
and hope to begin filming in the spring if all goes well.  To learn more
about our independent film, please check out our website at:
www.mamasplan.com (you may click onto the icon for the rough draft scipt).

The ideal candidate would need to be dedicated to this cause and have
reliable transportation since he or she would need to travel to various
location sites in northeastern Ohio.  This person would also have to have
sufficient time available for this vital effort.

WE REALIZE WE ARE ASKING A LOT!  Again, this is an altruistic effort
whereby our low budget only covers the expenses of filming and
distributing copies of the film to interested parties free of charge.  No
one participating is receiving any compensation (actors, etc.).

The benefits would include being credited/notoreity for your efforts,
enhancing your resume, and a free copy of the film in DVD format.

If you are interested, please contact Esty at (330) 633-6093.  Thank you.

Sincerely,

Eric Kowalski
Volunteer/Representative for The "Mama's Plan" Film Group