[NEohioPAL]Ballet Teacher Needed

Amanda Martin amdancefusion at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 17 14:28:39 PST 2007

--0-1611734594-1171751319=:22320

We are looking for an additional ballet teacher, in the Richfield area, for the summer session 2007 and fall session 2007. We are interested in instructors with a wide base of experience, who have been classically trained, and who train dancers by insisting on proper technique and placement from their students at every level.

 Any interested candidates should send their resume to amdancefusion at yahoo.com.

TV dinner still cooling?
--0-1611734594-1171751319=:22320

<hr size=1>TV dinner still cooling?<br><a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49979/*http://tv.yahoo.com/">Check out "Tonight's Picks"</a> on Yahoo! TV.