[NEohioPAL]Food and Drink in the Auditorium

Pribble Carol cpribble at us.edu
Sun Feb 18 07:43:25 PST 2007

------_=_NextPart_001_01C75373.874EA0BD

=20
I can't speak for all the schools in the area, but at University School =
where I direct, I would never let food in the theatre. Candy wrappers =
are noisy, and if audience members bring in cans of pop, there is a 100% =
chance one of them will kick a can over, and it will roll down the aisle =
(clink clink clink clink), not during a big strong ensemble number, but =
during a love song or an 11th hour ballad. Guaranteed.    Carol Pribble
 =20