[NEohioPAL]the secret

Kim angelyogadiva at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 18 09:55:40 PST 2007

------=_NextPart_000_00CA_01C7535C.178928F0

Jean extended an invitation to come a view an awesome movie that yes is =
"life changing" I have practiced this law most of my life and it works. =
So her invite was gracious and she was sharing her enthusaism by putting =
it out there to see if anyone had the space and projector so she could =
share this knowledge.  Thank you Jean. Hoping you "attract" people as =
kind as you are and you will as well as attract the place to do it!

Kim ATP  Reiki Master
www.yogabykim.com
Yoga by Kim;Kim's School of Dance
Angel Inspirations; Angelic Kreations
There is only one angel rule, you must ask!

Angel Readings  Feb. 10 Inner Harmony
Jan 28 Intro to Angels Geuaga West Library
Angel Academy Feb. 17
Angel Readings at Psychic Fair March 31,April 1=20
Angel Academy April 28=20

www.magicbydavidw.com

------=_NextPart_000_00CA_01C7535C.178928F0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D4>Jean extended an invitation to come a view an =
awesome movie=20
that yes is "life changing" I have practiced this law most of my life =
and it=20
works. So her invite was gracious and she was sharing her =
enthusaism by=20
putting it out there to see if anyone had the space and projector so she =
could=20
share this knowledge.  Thank you Jean. Hoping you "attract" people =
as kind=20
as you are and you will as well as attract the place to do =
it!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D4></FONT> </DIV><FONT size=3D4>
<DIV><BR>Kim ATP  Reiki Master<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.yogabykim.com">www.yogabykim.com</A><BR>Yoga by =
Kim;Kim's=20
School of Dance<BR>Angel Inspirations; Angelic Kreations<BR>There is =
only one=20
angel rule, you must ask!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Angel Readings  Feb. 10 Inner Harmony<BR>Jan 28 Intro to =
Angels Geuaga=20
West Library<BR>Angel Academy Feb. 17<BR>Angel Readings at Psychic Fair =
March=20
31,April 1 <BR>Angel Academy April 28 </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><A=20
href=3D"http://www.magicbydavidw.com">www.magicbydavidw.com</A><BR></FONT=