[NEohioPAL]Junior Seeking Advice On Universities/Conservatories

Clara Illson thinkclara at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 21 19:56:49 PST 2007

Seeking Advice On Universities/Conservatories

Now that I am a junior and adulthood is looming, I am beginning to look at
colleges and conservatory programs. I've talked to my guidance counselor and
theatre teachers, and so on, but I wanted to ask you all about the
conservatory programs you have participated in.
If you did attend college for theatre, I'd love to find out all I can. Your
personal experience will be greatly helpful to me as well as my peers. I
welcome any recomendations for or warnings against programs which you have
experienced. The trials and tribulations of the college application process
are incredibly stressful, as many of you already know, so I really
appreciate everyone's help. Thank you.