[NEohioPAL]Volunteer Pubic Relations Person Needed for Film

promiseheart at lpemail.com promiseheart at lpemail.com
Wed Feb 21 20:19:02 PST 2007

A T T E N T I O N :

Our group in Akron, Ohio is putting together a low-budget film which will
be educational in nature, and help many young girls in schools and other
places. We are looking for a volunteer public relations person who will be
our field representative.  It's imperative that this person be familiar
with area agencies and organizations, and have experience in this field.

 We need a dependable person (female/male) who would have reliable
transportation. Our meetings with this person would take place in Akron,
Ohio.   This person may be asked to do t.v. and radio appearances and
programs.  We can be flexible according to your schedule as far as how
many hours you are able to devote to this project.

Please take the time to view our website at: WWW.MAMASPLAN.COM to get a
better idea of what our film is about. If interested, please be sure to
call us at (330)633-6093.  We hope to hear from you soon. Thank you for
your interest.

Sincerely,

The "Mama's Plan" Film Group