[NEohioPAL]Auditions, Ohio Shakespeare Festival: Best Little Whorehouse in Texas

OhioShakespeare at aol.com OhioShakespeare at aol.com
Thu Feb 22 11:11:00 PST 2007

--part1_cb1.b99aa2b.330f44c4_boundary

Ohio Shakespeare Festival.  Singing auditions for The Best Little Whorehouse
in Texas will be held at the Carriage House at Stan Hywet Hall and Gardens,
714 N. Portage Path, Akron, from 1 to 3pm on Sunday, March 11, with callbacks on
Sunday, March 18.  Accompanist provided, please bring sheet music.
Performances Thursdays through Sundays, June 29 through July 14.  All performers paid.
Details: ohioshakespeare.com.

**************************************
 AOL now offers free email to everyone.

--part1_cb1.b99aa2b.330f44c4_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><B>Ohio Shakespeare Festival.</B>&n=
bsp; Singing auditions for <I>The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas</I> will b=
e held at the Carriage House at Stan Hywet Hall and Gardens, 714 N. Portage=20=
Path, Akron, from 1 to 3pm on Sunday, March 11, with callbacks on Sunday, Ma=
rch 18.  Accompanist provided, please bring sheet music.  Performa=
nces Thursdays through Sundays, June 29 through July 14.  All performer=
s paid.  Details: ohioshakespeare.com.<BR>
<BR>
 offers free email to everyone.  Find out more about what's free from AOL at=
 http://www.aol.com.

--part1_cb1.b99aa2b.330f44c4_boundary--