[NEohioPAL]Volunteer Pubic Relations Person Needed for Film

Pantsios, Anastasia apantsios at freetimes.com
Thu Feb 22 10:07:05 PST 2007

It would be important to share with people that your group promotes a =
strong, extremely controversial, political position with which many in =
this group undoubtedly passionately disagree. I assume that the word =
"volunteer" would scare off many to begin with and that others would =
take the time to view the web site, but this group's work is neither =
"educational" nor "helping," but political advocacy, requiring not an =
experienced pr or theater person but rather someone in complete =
agreement with these specific views.

> ----------
Akron,
> Ohio.   This person may be asked to do t.v. and radio appearances and
> programs.  We can be flexible according to your schedule as far as how
> many hours you are able to devote to this project.
>=20
> Please take the time to view our website at: WWW.MAMASPLAN.COM to get =
> better idea of what our film is about. If interested, please be sure =
> call us at (330)633-6093.  We hope to hear from you soon. Thank you =
for
> your interest.
>=20
> Sincerely,
>=20
> The "Mama's Plan" Film Group
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
digest to one-at-a-time delivery or vice-versa, go on hiatus while out =
of town, switch from mime to plain text or vice-versa, etc. check out =
the FAQS at http://www.fredsternfeld.com.