[NEohioPAL]Seeking Big band sound and other bands to offer to our customers

Stacy Burris Stacy at CBurris.com
Thu Feb 22 20:03:28 PST 2007

Hi Cheryl,
You want to get in touch with Jeff Bodkin; his band is AMAZING.  Am looking
for his number, in the meantime, hopefully someone will see this and pass it
along to Jeff to get in touch with you.  (...and I will keep looking for
contact info)
All the best!

Stacy

-----Original Message-----
From: neohiopal-admin at lists.fredsternfeld.com
[mailto:neohiopal-admin at lists.fredsternfeld.com] On Behalf Of cherylcarter
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2007 3:54 PM
To: Neohiopal at Lists. Fredsternfeld. Com
Subject: [NEohioPAL]Seeking Big band sound and other bands to offer to our
customers

We have a need for a 40's swing band on June 11th from 5:00pm - 7:00pm in
the Akron area. Please respond with prices.

We are also seeking bands and prices that we can offer to our customers.
Please let us know if you're interested.

Thank you!

Party On!

Cheryl

Cheryl Carter
330-760-0601 Cell

People will forget what you said,
people will forget what you did,
but people will never forget how you made them feel.

- Maya Angelou

one-at-a-time delivery or vice-versa, go on hiatus while out of town, switch
from mime to plain text or vice-versa, etc. check out the FAQS at
http://www.fredsternfeld.com.