[NEohioPAL]Medina Show Biz: in need of old fashion barber chair

Larry Mohler lmcmmohler at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 28 22:07:38 PST 2007

--0-1184127826-1172729258=:90012

Medina County Show Biz Company is in need of an old fashion barber chair to use in their production of Mame - March 9, 10, 11, 16, 17, 18, 23, 24.

  Please contact Larry Mohler via email:  lmcmmohler at yahoo.com or by calling the box office and leave a message:  330.722.5776

  We are a small community theater, so of course "free" would be perfect, but could make a small donation.