[NEohioPAL]Violin Lessons.

Jeremy G N jgladen at lycos.com
Sun Mar 4 15:34:45 PST 2007

<P> </P>
<P>My name is Jeremy G. Nail. I'm an aspiring male actor in the Cleveland area.  I am also a practicing musician working on the synthesizer and vocals and hope to have my own music sometime in the future.</P>
<P> </P>
<P>I posted an email once before awhile back about vilin lessons, but now I would like to get serious with it.  I would like to add the Violin to my list of talents and instruments.  Its a beautiful thing and I would truly love to learn to play. I'm wondering if anyone knows of anyone who can teach under an affordable price in the lorain/elyria area. </P>
<P> </P>
<P>I purchased a beginners violin awhile back so it also will need tuned.  I've tried teaching myself, but that just turned out to be too much of a difficuly process.  If i'm going to learn to play, i'd rather be taught correctly and taught by someone who can give advice. </P>
<P>If anyone knows where I can go/whom I can see for cheap, please let me know!</P>
<P> </P>
<P>Sincerely, </P>
<P>Jeremy G. Nail</P>
<P><A href="http://www.websforthebiz.com/jeremygladen">www.websforthebiz.com/jeremygladen</A> </P>
<hr style="width:85%;margin-left:0px;text-align:left"/><br/>