[NEohioPAL]velocity - a Road Scholar production

Shane Winnyk thebuckdoesntstop at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 4 16:58:07 PST 2007

--0-962635657-1173056287=:99329

I'm pleased to be seeking actors for "velocity", the latest DV short from Road Scholar, to be shot in the Cleveland area this summer.

  "velocity" is a silent four page script that follows the course of a dollar bill as it changes hands throughout a single day...and challenges expectations along the way.

  I'm seeking individuals to fill the following roles (with approximate ages):

  Clerk: pretty young female, 18-22, with attitude
  Young Man: a 16-18 year old male...an attractive goth
  Cabbie: regular guy, 40's-early 50's
  Cabbie's Son: clean-cut, 16-18, with an edge
  The Girl Next Door: a perfect mix between cheerleader and valedictorian, 18-22
  The Gentleman: young black male, 18-24, a bit of a tough-guy
  A Homeless Man: 40s-50's
  Two Baristas: young/trendy, one male, one female
  Homeless Woman: 30s-40s
  Homeless Woman's Daughter: age 6-10 (open to this being the real-life daughter of Homeless Woman
  Waitress: female, 20s-40s
  Business Man: late 30s to early 40s
  Innocent: the exotic dancer...late 20s to mid-30s (no nudity)

  Location and date of auditions are to be determined, but are projected to take place around mid-April (likely in association with Ray at NCCC). I'm investing much effort into pre-production (hence, the early ad). The project is no-budget (unpaid) with festival submittal as a goal upon completion.

  Please respond by email to: thebuckdoesntstop at yahoo.com

  Feel free to submit headshot via email, or better yet, let me know if your photo appears anywhere on the net (ie artist's chair, exploretalent, myspace, NCCC). Include a brief synopsis of acting experience (if any), and the role you'd like to be considered for. In about four weeks, I'll be notifying those who may be right for a role regarding specifics on the date, time, and location of auditions. If you're unable to send a headshot via email, or don't have a picture online, drop me a line anyway...a P.O. Box may be available soon, if necessary.

  Thank you.

  Shane
  velocity - a Road Scholar production
  "the buck doesn't stop"

always stay connected to friends.
--0-962635657-1173056287=:99329

<hr size=1>Don't be flakey. <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=43909/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail">Get Yahoo! Mail for Mobile</a> and <br><a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=43909/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail">always stay connected</a> to friends.
--0-962635657-1173056287=:99329--