[NEohioPAL]The Public Squares- Auditions!!!!

Adrian Byerly abyerly24 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 7 19:29:29 PST 2007

Hey!  You think you are funny?  Think you can write funny things?=0A=0AWhy =
don't you prove it by auditioning for the The Public Squares!=0A=0AFounded =
by the graduates of the former Second City Cleveland=92s writing program, T=
he Public Squares has been one of the few constants within the ever-changin=
g Cleveland comedy community.  =93The Squares=94 have set out to keep sketc=
h comedy alive in the city they love.=0A=0ASo, if you think you have what i=
t takes to be a Square then audition!=0A=0AAuditions will be held  Weds Mar=
ch 28th at The Hermit Club.  Auditions will start at 6pm.=0A=0APlease bring=
 a headshot, a resume, and a writing sample.  A background in improv and/or=
 comedy writing is preferred, but not required.=0A=0AThe Hermit Club is loc=
ated at 1629 Dodge Court, off of Chester Ave by CSU in downtown Cleveland.=
=0A=0AIf you have any questions, please e-mail contact at thepublicsquares.com=
=0A=0AThe Public Squares: Sketch Comedy that Should Be Tried as an Adult=0A=
=0AThank you!=0A=0AAdrian Byerly=0AProducer=0AThe Public Squares