[NEohioPAL]EVE presents YOU CAN'T PLAY BALL IN A SKIRT on March 24

Bette Lou Higgins blhiggins at edenvalleyenterprises.org
Thu Mar 8 08:27:34 PST 2007

Join us for YOU CAN'T PLAY BALL IN A SKIRT!  at The Cleveland Baseball =
Heritage Museum in the Colonial Arcade, 530 Euclid Ave. on March 24 at =
3p.m.  Susan Brewer will portray Ohio's Baseball Wonder, Dr. Alta Weiss =
who put herself through medical school playing professional baseball on =
a MEN'S team in the early 1900s.   This is the 100th anniversary year of =
the beginning of Alta's baseball career and this performance will open =
the 2007 season for the Museum. This program is open to the public.  =
Admission is $10/person (Children under 12 are admitted free).  For more =
information, visit the museum at www.baseballheritagemuseum.org/=20

To arrange for this or any of our programs to be presented for your =
group, contact Eden Valley directly by responding to this e-mail with =
your request.
For a complete schedule of Eden Valley Events check out our calendar =
page at www.edenvalleyenterprises.org.

To unsubscribe to this e-mail list, respond to this e-mail with your =
request.

Bette Lou Higgins
Artistic Director
Eden Valley Enterprises