[NEohioPAL]In Need Of 1930's Deck Chairs

hiseas2 at aol.com hiseas2 at aol.com
Sun Mar 11 20:16:28 PDT 2007

----------MB_8C9326BF578249A_1084_EA24_WEBMAIL-DC11.sysops.aol.com

  Mighty Goliath Productions (MGP) is in need of 1930's era deck chairs for their upcoming production of "Anything Goes", April 19, 20, 21, 22. I know a couple other schools in northeast Ohio are also doing "Anything Goes" within weeks of us. Perhaps we can share?

 Bernadette Hisey
 MGP Marketing Manager

----------MB_8C9326BF578249A_1084_EA24_WEBMAIL-DC11.sysops.aol.com

<HTML><BODY>
chairs for their upcoming production of "Anything Goes", April 19, 20,
21, 22.  I know a couple other schools in northeast Ohio are also
doing "Anything Goes" within weeks of us.  Perhaps we can share?<br>

Bernadette Hisey<br>

MGP Marketing Manager<br>

<hr style="margin-top:10px;" />

</BODY></HTML>