[NEohioPAL]Crew position still needed to fill ASAP for overseas tour

Kirk Lawrence Maynard President at thenaturalbridges.com
Tue Mar 13 12:30:48 PDT 2007

Natural Bridges LLC & the NB Puppets are in need of filling one crewmember
position for our upcoming tour to Europe.  We need someone who has a valid
passport, can travel to Europe for the month of April (paid) and handle
backstage crew work.  Must be able to work well with our team, be a team
player, handle sound cues and help out with puppets.

We would prefer a female as we currently have four males and three females
on the tour now, thus making it an even split for lodging.  If interested,
please contact us before Friday, March 16, 2007.  Thank you.

Puppetly,

Kirk Lawrence Maynard
President & Puppet Director
Natural Bridges LLC
PO Box 30688
Cleveland, Ohio 44130-0688
USA
1-888-866-4877
Main Site - http://www.thenaturalbridges.com
NBTV Site - http://www.MyNBTV.com
YouTube   - http://www.youtube.com/user/NaturalBridgesLLC

"NB Puppets are not just for children anymore!"