[NEohioPAL]HURRY! CAMEO's "Design our Playbill Contest" ends March 19!

Sferro, Michael Michael.Sferro at 53.com
Thu Mar 15 06:51:04 PDT 2007

------_=_NextPart_001_01C76708.F9A9242F

The Cooperative Alliance of Medina Entertainment Organizations (CAMEO's)
Design Our Playbill Contest for the summer production of Oklahoma! ends
Monday, March 19. The winner will receive acknowledgement in the
program, tickets to opening night, and a 19" flat screen computer
monitor!=20
For details, see www.cameo-medina.org <http://www.cameo-medina.org/>=20

This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may =
be privileged.
It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you receive this e=
-mail in error,
please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any manner.  If you are not t=
he intended=20
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of =
this information
is prohibited. Please reply to the message immediately by informing the sen=
der that the=20
message was misdirected. After replying, please erase it from your computer=
 system. Your=20
assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C76708.F9A9242F

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-ascii">
<META NAME=3D"Generator" CONTENT=3D"MS Exchange Server version 6.5.7651.59">
<TITLE>HURRY! CAMEO's "Design our Playbill Contest" ends March 19=
!</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/rtf format -->

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">The Cooperative Alliance of Medina Entert=
ainment Organizations (CAMEO's) Design Our Playbill Contest for the summer =
production of<I> Oklahoma!</I> ends Monday, March 19. The winner will recei=
ve acknowledgement in the program, tickets to opening night, and a 19"=
 flat screen computer monitor! </FONT></P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">For details, see </FONT><A HREF=3D"http:/=
/www.cameo-medina.org/"><U><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" FACE=3D"Times New Roman"=
>www.cameo-medina.org</FONT></U></A>
</P>

<pre>This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and=
 may be privileged.
It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you receive this e=
-mail in error,
please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any manner.  If you are not t=
he intended=20
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of =
this information
is prohibited. Please reply to the message immediately by informing the sen=
der that the=20
message was misdirected. After replying, please erase it from your computer=
 system. Your=20
assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.

</pre></BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C76708.F9A9242F--