[NEohioPAL]Male Chorus needed -- "Once Upon a Mattress"

ted larsen beerwings at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 13:41:20 PDT 2007

Gentlepersons;

Strongsville Community Theatre will present "Once Upon a Mattress" May
4, 5, 6, 11, 12, and 13, 2007.  Rehearsals are in full swing and going
well....

....but we rather desperately need two (2) men to play knights.
Singing will be required.  Rehearsals are generally on Monday thru
Thursday, but a) the rehearsal requirements for the knights won't be
nearly that intense; and b) we will HAPPILY work with you to find
rehearsal times that work for you and your personal schedule.

Age range for these parts will be from 16(ish) to early 30's(ish).

Please contact Ted Larsen (the director) for more information, at
popcorn55 at wowway.com

Thanks!