[NEohioPAL]Annie Get Your Gun - Medina

Michael Sferro mas9902 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 24 07:06:30 PDT 2007

--_352ff7cb-f3df-42a4-973f-a62017bfae08_

Only two opportunities left to see Irving Berlin's "Annie Get Your Gun" at =
the fabulous Medina Performing Arts Center.
Tonight, Saturday the 24th at 7 pm and tomorrow, Sunday the 25th at 2 pm.
=20
The musical is directed and choreographed by Ansley Valentine, Assistant Pr=
ofessor of Theatre at The College of Wooster.  Valentine recently directed =
CAMEO's production of "The King and I" on the Medina Performing Arts Center=
 stage. =20
=20
This production utilizes a professional directing and creative design staff=
 to work hand in hand with the students and create a professional level sho=
w produced on the high school level.  Don't miss this incredible show in th=
e equally incredible Medina Performing Arts Center.
=20
For directions, please visit:  www.mcsoh.org/pac/directions.
We are located on the campus of Medina High School with our lobby and parki=
ng off of Weymouth Road (route 3).
=20
Tickets are available at the door. =20
=20
Hope to see everyone there supporting quality theatre for our great kids.
=20
Michael A. SferroChair, CAMEO330.289.6390mas9902 at hotmail.comcameo@mcsoh.org=
www.cameo-medina.org =

--_352ff7cb-f3df-42a4-973f-a62017bfae08_

<head>
{
margin:0px;
padding:0px
}
body
{
FONT-SIZE: 10pt;
FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma
}
</head>
r Gun" at the fabulous Medina Performing Arts Center.<BR>
Tonight, Saturday the 24th at 7 pm and tomorrow, Sunday the 25th at 2 pm.<B=

 <BR>
The musical is directed and choreographed by Ansley Valentine, Assistant Pr=
ofessor of Theatre at The College of Wooster.  Valentine recently dire=
cted CAMEO's production of "The King and I" on the Medina Performing Arts C=
enter stage.  <BR>
 <BR>
This production utilizes a professional directing and creative design staff=
 to work hand in hand with the students and create a professional level sho=
w produced on the high school level.  Don't miss this incredible =
show in the equally incredible Medina Performing Arts Center.<BR>
 <BR>
For directions, please visit:  <A href=3D"http://www.mcsoh.org/pac/dir=
ections">www.mcsoh.org/pac/directions</A>.<BR>
We are located on the campus of Medina High School with our lobby and parki=
ng off of Weymouth Road (route 3).<BR>
 <BR>
Tickets are available at the door.  <BR>
 <BR>
Hope to see everyone there supporting quality theatre for our great kids.<B=

 <BR>
<BR>Michael A. Sferro<BR>Chair, CAMEO<BR>330.289.6390<BR><A href=3D"mailto:=
mas9902 at hotmail.com">mas9902 at hotmail.com</A><BR><A href=3D"mailto:cameo at mcs=
oh.org">cameo at mcsoh.org</A><BR><A href=3D"http://www.cameo-medina.org">www.=
cameo-medina.org</A> <BR><BR><BR></body>

--_352ff7cb-f3df-42a4-973f-a62017bfae08_--