[NEohioPAL]Voiceover training DVD FS

Chris Mezzolesta chrismezzolesta at bellsouth.net
Sat Mar 24 06:27:38 PDT 2007

Hello, this is an excellent DVD entitled "Voice-Over Success"[, What
you must know to compete in today's very different VO marketplace],
with veteran VO guy Harlan Hogan ("it's the cereal Mikey likes" and
"Hey Culligan Man!") and audio tech Jeffrey Fisher. Harlan offers not
only a bit of history on the changing VO scene but also valuable
nuggets that will help the aspiring VO. If you're taking voice
classes with our list's esteemed ladies of the lung, this will be an
excellent adjunct to their already expert expertise :-)

The areas covered: Getting started in VO's / VO techniques / Building
a VO studio / Microphone basics / Recording and editing / many more.

Runs 97 minutes. Sells thru their website for $79.95, am asking $50
obo plus $2 for postage. Please contact me off-list if interested.

Many thanks!