[NEohioPAL]Your Support is Appreciated (and needed, of course)

Matthew A. Sprosty mrsprosty at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 29 12:18:25 PDT 2007

<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>Dear Supporters of the Arts on NeoPal,</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>I know there has been "drama" in the past of repeated postings on here, so everytime I write- I'm going to try and add some more information.</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>First off, let me thank all of you who have come out to see <EM>All the Way from China</EM> by Barry Levey.  I know seeing a play which you've never heard of before can be quite a daunting task, and I hope our idea of putting together a "movie" style trailer for you on our page (<A href="http://www.myspace.com/fourthwallproductions">www.myspace.com/fourthwallproductions</A>) helped secure your decision.</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>For everyone else- we have four nights left of this performance which we hope you can come out to see.  Thursday night, Friday night, and Saturday night performances are at 8pm.  Sunday's performance will be at 5pm.</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>It's Fourth Wall's main goal to bring to Cleveland new works.  Plays that haven't seen a stage, yet, and (if they have seen a stage) have yet to see a Northeast Ohio stage.  We have had unbelievable support from people such as The Erie Building Lofts, who house <EM>All the Way from China </EM> at their place on 1260 West 4th Street in downtown Cleveland.  </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>Fourth Wall is survived on ticket sales only, and the ticket sales mainly go back into our audience with the free wine and cheese we serve beforehand, and a production budget for our next show.  So, if you want to come out and support new theatre in Cleveland, please call our box office person, Rebecca Cole, at 330-283-2442  or email <A href="mailto:fourthwallproductions at yahoo.com">fourthwallproductions at yahoo.com</A>.</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>The house is only forty seats, and this weekend is going faster than last.  We like to build a relationship with our audience, and would love to see new faces and start getting to know all of you who have ideas on what kinds of plays we should bring to the stage for our next season (as long as they are new, of course).</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>With that in mind, thanks once again for reading this post, for the people who have come out to meet us, and for the supporters we feel utmost adoration for.  </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>We look forward to meeting more of you.  Please reserve your tickets at your convenience (but sooner than later will insure you get one).  We'll have your free wine and cheese waiting for you...</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>Sincerely,</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>Matthew A. Sprosty<BR>Fourth Wall Productions</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>p.s. And here's the posting I did before, which will give you directions, word-of-mouth reviews we've had thus far, and any-and-all information you need:</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>
<P class=blogSubject>All You Need to Know to Get yourself to All the Way From China </P>
<P class=blogContent>
<P>Friends, Nomads, Clevelanders,</P>
<P>You have 4 nights left to see Fourth Wall Productions' second show of it's inaugaral season- <EM>All the Way from China</EM>.  A new play by Barry Levey that is a mystery-thriller of sorts, pertaining to how we deal with grief.</P>
<P>"One year after the murder of his college sweetheart; Jack, an Ivy League dropout, finds himself in Austin, settled with a poet-turned-junkie named Bella.  An old acquaintance of Jack's, inspired by the anniversary, makes a surprise visit with his own questionable intentions.  As the truths of the past year begin to emerge, the nature of the two men's grief are exposed and reveal that some lives are still in danger."</P>
<P>Watch the Trailer on our Myspace Page.</P>
<P>Set in one of the newest real estate ventures of downtown Cleveland- The Erie Building Lofts sets the home for this intimate, and yet intrusive, play.  Audience members of this weekend prior have said "the play wouldn't have worked any better anywhere else" and "the set-up/space Fourth Wall got was utilized perfectly."  (Wait till you see how beautiful the loft is- it was easier than you think to set up a forty-seat house, and produce a play in it)</P>
<P>Show times for Thursday, March 29th.  Friday, March 30th.  And Saturday, March 31st  are at 8pm.</P>
<P>Sunday, April 1st- will be an Evening show at 5pm.</P>
<P>Show up a half hour before each performance to be served free wine and cheese!</P>
<P>Turn onto West Fourth Street from Lakeside, and there will be a parking lot on your left that is about $5 to park.  Or, you can find free parking on the street.  Look for a well-dressed man (that's Matt Sprosty) standing outside to greet you.  Walk in, and purchase your $10 ticket from the box office (that's Rebecca Cole).  Once into the room, another Fourth Wall member (Dash Combs) will make sure you get as much wine and cheese as you want.</P>
<P>Then, sit back, relax, and let (Fourth Wall member) Justin Tatum, Rob Jaeger, and Lauren Smith entertain you as the characters in <EM>All the Way from China.</EM></P>
<P>(If wondering what to eat before or after the show: Fourth Wall recommends Karl's Inn of the Barristers on West 3rd St., Cleveland Chop House, Pannini's in the Warehouse District, or Waterstreet Grill on West 9th St.)</P>
<P>We hope you do come out, and spend your night downtown with us.  The lofts are beautiful, the show is fantastic, and we appreciate any and all support we get.  </P>
<P>Look forward to seeing you,</P>
<P>Fourth Wall Productions</P>  </DIV></div></html>