[NEohioPAL]not getting the roles you want?

FSternfeld at aol.com FSternfeld at aol.com
Sat Mar 31 12:47:54 PDT 2007

-------------------------------1175370474

Not getting the roles you want at the theatres you'd like to work  at?
=20
At FPAC, we can provide training to sharpen your auditioning  skills and you=
r=20
approach to creating a character, increasing your chances  of getting the=20
roles you desire.
=20
FPAC has three and four week programs for 2nd grade through  college, and a=20
special one week program for adults.
=20
Complete information about all of our training programs and our NYC  trip is=
=20
available at this link: _http://www.fairmountcenter.org/fpac07/_=20
(http://www.fairmountcenter.org/fpac07/)=20
=20
Here are a few testimonials from our alumni and their parents  ...
=20
Dear Fred,=20
I just got cast as Helen in A Christmas  Story at the Cleveland Play House!!=
 =20
I used a lot of the things that I  learned at your camp in my audition and a=
m=20
sure I couldn't have gotten the  part otherwise.  I  enjoyed your camp a lot=
=20
and plan to attend next  year.  =20
Naomi Hill, FPAC =E2=80=9806

Hi  Fred,
David Ludick has been cast as the understudy for all the male roles in  The=20
Play House production of A Christmas Story - 2006. His Dad and I  are convin=
ced=20
that his experience at FPAC this past summer catapulted him from  community=20
theatre to the Cleveland Play House. Thanks so much to you, C.P.,  Mitchell,=
=20
Sean and the rest of your staff for such a wonderful learning  experience fo=
r=20
David. FPAC is well worth the money and time. We'll see you next  year!
Dr. Dixie Ludick
mother of David Ludick,  FPAC '06

This camp is too awesome for words!  It was a  perfect way to spend my=20
summer.  FPAC ROCKS!  This camp is  amazing!  You learn and this info will h=
elp you=20
throughout your theater  career.  The staff is so nice =E2=80=93 you guys ro=
ck! =20
Really fun and cool  scenes that make you really think about tactics, beats,=
=20
conflicts,  relationships, etc.  Improv =E2=80=93 awesome info and fun games=
! GO TYPE =20
WRITER!  Audition class =E2=80=93 very helpful and fun! Great monologues!  T=
he  overnight=20
was awesome =E2=80=93 I wish we had one every night!  I loved it so much  I=20=
begged my=20
mom to come back to 2nd session.
Emma Wahl, FPAC =E2=80=9904  & =E2=80=9806

Dear Fred,
This past summer at Fairmount Performing  Arts Camp was a wonderful=20
experience and I thank you so much! Now that I have  been in college for a s=
emester, I=20
am realizing just how valuable the acting  training was at FPAC. I am findin=
g=20
that camp has prepared me more for a career  in theatre than many of my=20
college classes have. FPAC took time to critique each  individual student in=
 a=20
supportive, nurturing environment. My college program  has neglected to teac=
h many=20
of the character development concepts and the idea  of "behaving truthfully=20
and naturally" as opposed to "acting." I feel so honored  to have gotten the=
=20
opportunity to work with numerous area professionals last  summer, as oppose=
d to=20
the same one or two teachers that are common in the  college setting. Lookin=
g=20
back, I know I really would have missed out had I not  participated in FPAC=20
last summer, and I certainly wouldn't be where I am now in  terms of my acti=
ng=20
capabilities. I think that FPAC is certainly valuable for any  college stude=
nt=20
who wishes to pursue a career in theatre.
Kelly Pekar, FPAC '04

When I auditioned for  Fairmount last spring, I didn't realize what I would=20
be getting myself into. I,  as well as most of the other students that atten=
ded=20
FPAC last summer, have been  involved with many theatre camps over the past=20
few years. For all I knew, FPAC  could have just been any other theatre camp=
.=20
But it wasn't. Fairmount was a  truly different experience. My time spent at=
=20
FPAC was extremely beneficial, from  the guest artists to the scene study we=
 did=20
with the instructors. Like Halle, I  believe that my summer at FPAC really=20
helped me with my college auditions this  year, and will continue to help me=
=20
throughout the rest of my theatre studies.  For any student of theatre,=20
especially ones that are trying to pursue it as a  career, I can not persuad=
e you more=20
emphatically to attend Fairmount Performing  Arts Camp. I am extremely proud=
=20
to say that I was a part of the first year at  FPAC. As far as my college=20
situation, I have been accepted to University of  Cincinnati - College Conse=
rvatory=20
of Music, University of Michigan, and Point  Park College. It has been an=20
absolutely crazy year! Like I said, I really think  the things I learned at=20=
FPAC=20
helped me out during this extremely stressful  fall/winter! Thanks again Fre=
d=20
for everything!=20
Alex Puette, FPAC '04
currently enrolled at the University of  Michigan

Fairmount Performing Arts Camp is the gold standard of  education in theater=
=20
arts. Our daughter is no newcomer to theater, having acted  since the age of=
=20
7. However, we've noticed a quantum leap in awareness,  confidence, and=20
technical skill as a result of this camp. We are deeply  grateful for the in=
struction=20
and advice she received from directors  as seasoned as Fred Sternfeld, Carol=
=20
Pribble, and Mitchell Fields.  Where else can children in this region receiv=
e=20
such in-depth training  and excellent preparation for auditions?  The staff=20=
of=20
this camp are warm  and supportive mentors who care about young people and=20
love to  teach!
Lois H. Annich=20
Mother of Molly Israel,  FPAC =E2=80=9905 & =E2=80=9806

for more information about FPAC, including the  complete program, a typical=20
day, staff bios, dates  and testimonials check out our _website_=20
(http://www.fairmountcenter.org/fpac07/index.htm) .

************************************** See what's free at http://www.aol.com=
.

-------------------------------1175370474

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3DUTF-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.6000.16414" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY id=3Drole_body style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: #000000; FONT-FAMILY:=20=
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2><FONT id=3Drole_document face=3DArial=20=
color=3D#000000=20
size=3D2><FONT id=3Drole_document face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2><FON=
T=20
id=3Drole_document face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2><FONT id=3Drole_doc=
ument=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D3>
<DIV><STRONG>Not getting the roles you want at the theatres you'd like to wo=
rk=20
at?</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>At FPAC, we can provide training to sharpen your auditioni=
ng=20
skills and your approach to creating a character, increasing your chanc=
es=20
of getting the roles you desire.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>FPAC has three and four week programs for 2nd grade through=20
college, and a special one week program for adults.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Complete information about all of our training programs and our=
 NYC=20
trip is available at this link: <A=20
href=3D"http://www.fairmountcenter.org/fpac07/">http://www.fairmountcenter.o=
rg/fpac07/</A></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Here are a few testimonials from our alumni and their parents=20
...</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Dear Fred, <BR>I just got cast as Helen in <EM>A Christm=
as=20
Story</EM> at the Cleveland Play House!!  I used a lot of the things th=
at I=20
learned at your camp in my audition and am sure I couldn't have gotten=20=
the=20
part otherwise.  I  enjoyed your camp a lot and plan to attend nex=
t=20
year.   <BR><STRONG>Naomi Hill, FPAC =E2=80=9806</STRONG><BR><BR>H=
i=20
Fred,<BR>David Ludick has been cast as the understudy for all the male roles=
 in=20
The Play House production of <EM>A Christmas Story</EM> - 2006. His Dad and=20=
I=20
are convinced that his experience at FPAC this past summer catapulted him fr=
om=20
community theatre to the Cleveland Play House. Thanks so much to you, C.P.,=20
Mitchell, Sean and the rest of your staff for such a wonderful learning=20
experience for David. FPAC is well worth the money and time. We'll see you n=
ext=20
year!<BR></FONT><FONT size=3D2><STRONG>Dr. Dixie Ludick<BR>mother of David L=
udick,=20
FPAC '06<BR><BR></STRONG>This camp is too awesome for words!  It was a=20
perfect way to spend my summer.  FPAC ROCKS!  This camp is=20
amazing!  You learn and this info will help you throughout your theater=
=20
career.  The staff is so nice =E2=80=93 you guys rock!  Really fun=
 and cool=20
scenes that make you really think about tactics, beats, conflicts,=20
relationships, etc.  Improv =E2=80=93 awesome info and fun games! GO TY=
PE=20
WRITER!  Audition class =E2=80=93 very helpful and fun! Great monologue=
s!  The=20
overnight was awesome =E2=80=93 I wish we had one every night!  I loved=
 it so much=20
I begged my mom to come back to 2nd session.<BR><STRONG>Emma Wahl, FPAC =E2=
=80=9904=20
& =E2=80=9806</STRONG><BR><BR>Dear Fred,<BR>This past summer at Fairmoun=
t Performing=20
Arts Camp was a wonderful experience and I thank you so much! Now that I hav=
e=20
been in college for a semester, I am realizing just how valuable the acting=20
training was at FPAC. I am finding that camp has prepared me more for a care=
er=20
in theatre than many of my college classes have. FPAC took time to critique=20=
each=20
individual student in a supportive, nurturing environment. My college progra=
m=20
has neglected to teach many of the character development concepts and the id=
ea=20
of "behaving truthfully and naturally" as opposed to "acting." I feel so hon=
ored=20
to have gotten the opportunity to work with numerous area professionals last=
=20
summer, as opposed to the same one or two teachers that are common in the=20
college setting. Looking back, I know I really would have missed out had I n=
ot=20
participated in FPAC last summer, and I certainly wouldn't be where I am now=
 in=20
terms of my acting capabilities. I think that FPAC is certainly valuable for=
 any=20
college student who wishes to pursue a career in theatre.<BR></FONT><FONT=20
size=3D2><STRONG>Kelly Pekar, FPAC '04<BR><BR></STRONG>When I auditioned for=
=20
Fairmount last spring, I didn't realize what I would be getting myself into.=
 I,=20
as well as most of the other students that attended FPAC last summer, have b=
een=20
involved with many theatre camps over the past few years. For all I knew, FP=
AC=20
could have just been any other theatre camp. But it wasn't. Fairmount was a=20
truly different experience. My time spent at FPAC was extremely beneficial,=20=
from=20
the guest artists to the scene study we did with the instructors. Like Halle=
, I=20
believe that my summer at FPAC really helped me with my college auditions th=
is=20
year, and will continue to help me throughout the rest of my theatre studies=
.=20
For any student of theatre, especially ones that are trying to pursue it as=20=
a=20
career, I can not persuade you more emphatically to attend Fairmount Perform=
ing=20
Arts Camp. I am extremely proud to say that I was a part of the first year a=
t=20
FPAC. As far as my college situation, I have been accepted to University of=20
Cincinnati - College Conservatory of Music, University of Michigan, and Poin=
t=20
Park College. It has been an absolutely crazy year! Like I said, I really th=
ink=20
the things I learned at FPAC helped me out during this extremely stressful=20
fall/winter! Thanks again Fred for everything! <BR></FONT><STRONG><FONT=20
size=3D2>Alex Puette, FPAC '04<BR>currently enrolled at the University of=20
Michigan</FONT></STRONG><BR></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Fairmount Performing Arts Camp is the gold standard of=20
education in theater arts. Our daughter is no newcomer to theater, having ac=
ted=20
since the age of 7. However, we've noticed a quantum leap in awareness,=20
confidence, and technical skill as a result of this camp. We are deeply=
=20
grateful for the instruction and advice she received from directors=20
as seasoned as Fred Sternfeld, Carol Pribble, and Mitchell Fields.=
=20
Where else can children in this region receive such in-depth train=
ing=20
and excellent preparation for auditions?  The staff of this camp are wa=
rm=20
and supportive mentors who care about young people and love to=20
teach!<BR></FONT><FONT size=3D2><STRONG>Lois H. Annich <BR>Mother of Molly I=
srael,=20
FPAC =E2=80=9905 & =E2=80=9806</STRONG><BR></FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT lang=3D0 face=3DArial size=3D4 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" PTSIZE=3D"14"=

<DIV align=3Dcenter><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D3><STRONG><FON=
T=20
color=3D#ff0000><FONT size=3D4>for more information about FPAC, including th=
e=20
complete program, a typical day, </FONT></FONT></STRONG></FONT><FONT face=
=3DArial=20
color=3D#000000 size=3D3><STRONG><FONT color=3D#ff0000><FONT size=3D4>staff=20=
bios, dates=20
and testimonials check out our<FONT color=3D#000000> </FONT></FONT=
><A=20
title=3Dhttp://www.fairmountcenter.org/fpac07/index.htm=20
onclick=3D"return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)"=20
href=3D"http://www.fairmountcenter.org/fpac07/index.htm" target=3D_blank><FO=
NT=20
size=3D4>website</FONT></A><FONT=20
size=3D4>.</FONT></FONT></STRONG></FONT></DIV></FONT></DIV></FONT></FONT></F=
ONT></FONT></FONT><BR><BR><BR><DIV><FONT style=3D"color: black; font: normal=
 10pt ARIAL, SAN-SERIF;"><HR style=3D"MARGIN-TOP: 10px">See what's free at <=
A title=3D"http://www.aol.com?ncid=3DAOLAOF00020000000503" href=3D"http://ww=
w.aol.com?ncid=3DAOLAOF00020000000503" target=3D"_blank">AOL.com</A>. </FONT=