[NEohioPAL]Make-up Person Needed for Film

promiseheart at lpemail.com promiseheart at lpemail.com
Sat Mar 31 07:23:26 PDT 2007

The Mama's Plan Film Group is now seeking an experienced make-up person
for the filming of "Mama's Plan", a fictional story inspired by recent
local news stories.

Since we are slated to begin filming on April 30th, we need to hear from
you ASAP!

Most of our film's location sites are in the AKRON area, so reliable
transportation is a must.  Flexible schedule is also important (most
filming would take place evenings and on Saturdays).

If you or anyone else would like to pursue this opportunity and/or have
any questions, PLEASE do not reply via e-mail, but CALL (330) 633-6093.

Since this film is not for profit and a community effort, this would be a
VOLUNTARY POSITION.  Everyone participating would receive a free copy of
the film as well as credit.

To find out more about the film's story, objectives and themes, check out
our website at:
www.mamasplan.com.

Sincerely,

Eric Kowalski
Volunteer/Representative for The Mama's Plan Film Group