[NEohioPAL]Backstage Crew & Errands Person Needed for Film

promiseheart at lpemail.com promiseheart at lpemail.com
Sat Mar 31 10:00:01 PDT 2007

The Mama's Plan Film Group is now seeking backstage/setup crew for the
filming of "Mama's Plan", a fictional movie inspired by recent local news
stories.  Also needed is an errands person(s) to help assist the director
in Akron with misc. activities.

Since we are slated to begin filming on April 30th, we need to hear from
you ASAP!

Most of our film's location sites are in the AKRON area, so reliable
transportation is a must.  Flexible schedule is also important (much
filming would take place evenings and on Saturdays).

If you or anyone else would like to pursue this opportunity and/or have
any questions, PLEASE do not reply via e-mail, but CALL (330) 633-6093.

Since this film is not for profit and a community effort, these positions
would be on a VOLUNTARY basis only.  However, everyone participating would
receive a free copy of the film as well as credit.  This experience may
also enhance your resume/career.

To find out more about the film's story, objectives and themes, check out
our website at:
www.mamasplan.com.

Sincerely,

Eric Kowalski
Volunteer/Representative for The Mama's Plan Film Group