[NEohioPAL]Broadway tickets

Peggy Smith p.smith.1 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 7 09:52:23 PDT 2007

Anyone out there interested in two tickets to "Mary Poppins"  At the New
Amsterdam Theatre on June 23 at 8:00?  Row J, seats 17 and 19 (left
orchestra).  I am asking $110.00 each, the price printed on the ticket, and
will forego the telecharge service charge.  The tickets were bought for a
trip to NYC with a niece, who has had a change in school schedule and now
cannot go.  E-mail me at pws123 at aol.com and we'll make arrangements.  These
are not easy-to-get seats.  We've had them for quite awhile.

Peggy Smith

$771/month*