[NEohioPAL]BNC Delays Roulette 1 week

alanna at bnctheatre.com alanna at bnctheatre.com
Tue Apr 10 08:25:29 PDT 2007

Dear Patrons and Members of the Press,
Due to the recent change in our season from "The Last Days of Judas Iscariot" to "Roulette", the preparation time for the new show was not sufficient. In order to put on the type of quality production that we take pride in and that you have come to expect of us, we are rescheduling "Roulette" until next weekend. The run of the show will now be from April 20th - May 12th.  We feel confident that this is the best decision for both our patrons and our theatre.  Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you at "Roulette"!
For ticket information or questions, check out our website at bnctheatre.com, or contact our box office at 330-606-5317.

~Alanna Romansky

www.bnctheatre.com

"Roulette"