[NEohioPAL]Referrals for local Special Events Magazine

Kate Buddenhagen k8budd21 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 10 10:06:28 PDT 2007

--0-710824333-1176224788=:22175

I'm looking for referrals of anyone in the special events industry that might be interested in advertising in or subscribing to a new Northeast Ohio special events magazine, CBC - Cleveland Business Connects.

  This magazine focuses on corporate trends, networking and special events throughout NEO.  It's a great publication for anyone in the events industry. - Aside from ad pages, we also offer listings in the special events resource guide, which is extremely affordable for those with smaller ad budgets.  To subscribe, it's only $14 for a year.  There's also a great section called Goody Bag that features and sells corporate gifts.  If you are or know a merchant that would like to have their gifts showcased in the magazine, let me know.

  Please check out www.cbcmagazine.com and call me at 215-831-9557 or email me at kate at contempodg.com.  I'd be happy to provide more information.

  Also, keep a look out for a shart feature on Fred and NEOhioPAL in the May issue!

  Thank you!
  Kate

The fish are biting.
--0-710824333-1176224788=:22175