[NEohioPAL]Lucia's Recovery

Celeste Cosentino tigerlily.celeste at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 19:27:34 PDT 2007

Dear Friends,
Thank you SO much for all of your good wishes and prayers.  Lucia is
finally home from the hospital and is continuing on her steady road to
recovery!  She is happy to be home!
She asked me to send you her heartfelt gratitude for the NUMEROUS get
well wishes that she recieved from all of you!  She is up and about,
taking the time that she needs, and is hoping to return to work in the
NEAR future.  If there are any other messages you would like for me to
pass on to her feel free to email them to me and I will print them out
for her to read.   She feels very loved by all.
Thank you again for all of your support!

Sincerly,
Lucia and Family.

--
"If you want to be given everything, give everything up."