[NEohioPAL]Wendy Wasserstein's light-hearted comedy "The Sisters Rosensweig" in Akron

Jan Harcar Jharcar at weathervaneplayhouse.com
Wed Apr 11 08:18:13 PDT 2007

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C77C2B.17FD6970

Weathervane Ticket Office 330-836-2626

WEATHERVANE PLAYHOUSE

Announces Cast for Wendy Wasserstein's Comedy

THE SISTERS ROSENSWEIG

Weathervane Playhouse presents Wendy Wasserstein's light-hearted comedy =
THE SISTERS ROSENSWEIG, April 25 - May 13, 2007=20

Taking place in London at a gathering to celebrate sister Sara's =
birthday, this comedy explores family and the familiar relationships of =
three Jewish sisters from Brooklyn with their male companions from 1930s =
youth to 1990s London.

The Sisters Rosensweig began at Lincoln Center Theater. It ran on =
Broadway at the Barrymore Theater for 556 performances, won the Outer =
Critics Circle Award and was nominated for a Tony Award for Best Play. =
Pulitzer Prize-winning playwright, Wendy Wasserstein, wrote this =
light-hearted comedy as a tribute to her sisters, and for all women who =
have endured and triumphed with the love of their sisters.=20

The Sisters Rosensweig is Wendy Wasserstein's look at three uncommon =
women and their quest for love, self-definition and fulfillment. They =
are as different as only sisters (or brothers) can be. Ms. Wasserstein's =
group portrait is both a comedy and a play of character. It offers sharp =
truths about what can divide relatives and what can draw them together.

Loosely based on the lives of playwright Wendy Wasserstein and her =
sisters, the play takes place in the fancy drawing room of the oldest =
sib, Sara Goode, a super-successful 54-year-old banker living in London =
(Margo Parker). Arriving for her birthday are Gorgeous Teitelbaum, a =
radio shrink from Newton, MA, who yearns for a real Chanel suit (Maryann =
Elder), and Pfeni Rosensweig, a globe-trotting journalist (Maryjo Mace =
Woodburn).

Wasserstein was born in Brooklyn, New York to Morris Wasserstein, a =
wealthy textile executive, and his wife, Lola Schleifer, an amateur =
dancer who moved to the United States from Poland when her father was =
accused of being a spy. Wasserstein was one of four children, including =
brother Bruce Wasserstein. Her maternal grandfather was Simon Schleifer, =
a prominent Polish Jewish playwright who moved to Paterson, New Jersey =
and became a Hebrew school principal. Wasserstein earned a B.A. in =
history from Mount Holyoke College in 1971, an M.A. in creative writing =
from City College of New York, and an M.F.A. in 1976 from the Yale =
School of Drama, where her classmates included the future playwright =
Christopher Durang. In 1990 she received an honorary Doctor of Humane =
Letters degree from Mount Holyoke College and in 2002 Wasserstein =
received an honorary Doctor of Fine Arts degree from Bates College.

In 1989, she won both the Tony and the Pulitzer Prize for her play, The =
Heidi Chronicles.

Her wry, smart, and often highly comical plays, which explore topics =
ranging from feminism to family to ethnicity to pop culture, include The =
Sisters Rosensweig, Isn't It Romantic, An American Daughter, Old Money, =
and her last work which opened in Fall 2005, Third. In addition, she =
wrote the screenplay for the 1998 film, The Object of My Affection that =
starred Jennifer Aniston.

Wasserstein was hospitalized with lymphoma in December, 2005, and died =
on January 30, 2006, aged 55. The news of Wasserstein's death was =
unexpected because her illness had not been widely publicized outside =
the theatre community. The night after she died, Broadway's lights were =
dimmed in her honor.

OUR DIRECTOR

Curt Arnold (Director) A Cleveland-based actor, director and stage =
manager, Curt is making his Weathervane directorial debut, although his =
work has been seen on our stage in the annual Community AIDS Netwek =
benefit stagings of Forever Plaid, Nunsense A-Men, Nunsense II: The =
Second Coming and Pump Boys and Dinettes. One August 20 & 21, he will =
direct this year's benefit production of Ruthless! here at Weathervane. =
Several years ago, he appeared on our stage in Sweeney Todd and as =
Rooster Hannigan in Annie, and he will next be "exposed" as Harold in =
The Full Monty. He thanks Elynmarie Kazle for this opportunity.

OUR ENSEMBLE:

Margo Parker (Sara) Akron

Margo first appeared on Weathervane's stage nearly 27 years ago in =
Dracula. She was last seen as Lee Green in The Tale of the Allergist's =
Wife. In 1985, she won a Chanticleer for her many roles in The Dining =
Room.

Maryann Elder (Gorgeous) Gates Mills=20

Maryann is appearing at Weathervane for the first time. A resident of =
Gates Mills, she has performed with many area theaters, most recently =
Ensemble Theatre's acclaimed production of The Price with Dorothy and =
Reuben Silver.

Maryjo Mace Woodburn (Pfeni) Cuyahoga Falls

Maryjo holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Theater from Kent State =
University. She currently works for AmeriCorps VISTA and has taught in =
Weathervane's education program for several years.

Toni Clair (Tess) Massilon

Toni is working toward a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Theater and French =
at The University of Akron and is a graduate of GlenOak High School. In =
her two years of study at UA, she has appeared in Cabaret, June =
Daydreaming, Buried Child, Inherit the Wind and Tartuffe.

Richard Worswick (Geoffrey) Akron

Richard is a local actor and model. At Weathervane he was seen in =
productions of The Tale of the Allergist's Wife, Noises Off, The Dinner =
Party, The Mystery of Irma Vep, The Chosen, As Bees in Honey Drown and =
The Laramie Project. He has also been on stage at The Bang and the =
Clatter Theatre Company, Dobama Theatre, Berea Summer Theatre and The =
Cleveland Play House.

Ian S. Haberman (Merv) Sharon Center

Ian's involvement with Weathervane began in 1982 when he was cast in a =
production of The Royal Family. In the nearly 25 years since that first =
on-stage appearance, Ian has been involved with Weathervane in a variety =
of capacities: he has acted in about 20 different plays and musicals, =
designed and run sound for several shows, directed two Women's Board =
Christmas productions, served as a member of the Board of Trustees for =
four three-year terms including a stint as President of the Board in the =
early 1990's and as Secretary of the Board for three years, and he has =
been a member of and has chaired the Play Selection Committee for many =
years. He has won Chanticleers for acting in Doubles, Conversations with =
My Father, and Little Shop of Horrors and for sound design in The Diary =
of Anne Frank. Several years ago, he received the Trustees' Award from =
the Board and is currently serving as Interim Artistic Director.

Geoffrey Darling (Nick) Canton

Geoffrey is making his first appearance at Weathervane and was most =
recently Frank Strang in Equus at the Beck Center in Lakewood. Based in =
Canton, Geoffrey arrived from New Zealand last year and has already been =
in productions in Cleveland and Stow as well as many solo performances =
of the Gospel According to St Mark in northeast Ohio. Among his credits =
are lead roles in Shadowlands, Terra Nova, The Tempest, Taming of the =
Shrew and The Crucible and his forays into solo theatre also include The =
Ancient Mariner and his own creation Shakespeare and the Supernatural.

Robert Keith, Jr. (Tom) Clinton

Robert is a junior at Firestone High School where he has appeared in The =
Diary of Anne Frank, Grease and Urinetown. He played Laurie in our youth =
production of Little Women and was Roger in Lord of the Flies for =
Magical Theatre Company.

Backstage:

David Hess (Stage Manager) Akron

Erin Katz Ford (Lighting Designer) Cuyahoga Falls

Judy Willemsen (Sound Designer) Akron

Jenniver Sparano (Costume Designer) Cleveland

Kathy Kohl (Properties Designer) Akron

Todd Dieringer (Scenic Designer) Copley

Alan Scott Ferrall (Technical Director) Cuyahoga Falls

Kathy Kohl Assistant Technical Director Akron

Wendy Wasserstein's light-hearted comedy that takes a look at three =
uncommon women and their quest for love, self-definition and fulfillment =
-- THE SISTERS ROSENSWEIG. See it at Weathervane Playhouse April 25 - =
May 13, 2007. Low-cost preview performances on Wednesday and Thursday, =
April 25 & 26 at 7:30 p.m. with official opening on Friday, April 25 at =
8:00 p.m. A complete performance schedule is posted online at =
weathervaneplayhouse.com. Charge by phone at Weathervane's Ticket Office =
at 330-836-2626 or purchase tickets online at =
www.weathervaneplayhouse.com.

Call between 10 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Tuesday through Friday.=20

Tickets: $20 (Other Tickets: Wed. & Thurs previews $14, Children 17 or =
younger $16, College Students and Senior Citizens $18 on Thursdays and =
Sundays. Half-price student rush tickets may be purchased at the door =
with I.D. pending availability.

Weathervane's annual scholarship luncheon will be held on Saturday, May =
12 with a performance of The Sisters Rosensweig following. Combination =
ticket is $32.
Seating is limited - reserve early.
The play is recommended for general audiences.

The Ohio Arts Council helped fund this program with state tax dollars to =
encourage economic growth,

education excellence and cultural enrichment for all Ohioans.

Additional Season Sponsors: WKSU, Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company

www.weathervaneplayhouse.com

***30***

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C77C2B.17FD6970

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<P><FONT face=3DHelvetica><B>Weathervane Ticket Office=20
330-836-2626</P></FONT><FONT face=3DHelvetica size=3D4>
<P align=3Dcenter></P>
<P align=3Dcenter><FONT color=3D#ff0000>WEATHERVANE =
PLAYHOUSE</FONT></P></FONT><FONT=20
face=3DHelvetica color=3D#ff0000>
<P align=3Dcenter>Announces Cast for Wendy Wasserstein=92s =
Comedy</P></FONT><I><FONT=20
face=3DHelvetica size=3D4>
<P align=3Dcenter><FONT color=3D#ff0000>THE SISTERS=20
ROSENSWEIG</FONT></P></B></I></FONT><FONT face=3DHelvetica></FONT><FONT=20
face=3DHelvetica size=3D2>
<P>Weathervane Playhouse presents Wendy Wasserstein=92s light-hearted =
comedy<B><I>=20
<FONT color=3D#ff0000>THE SISTERS ROSENSWEIG</FONT>,</I> April 25 =96 =
May 13,=20
2007</B> </P>
<P>Taking place in London at a gathering to celebrate sister Sara's =
birthday,=20
this comedy explores family and the familiar relationships of three =
Jewish=20
sisters from Brooklyn with their male companions from 1930s youth to =
1990s=20
London.</P><I>
<P>The Sisters Rosensweig</I> began at Lincoln Center Theater. It ran on =

Broadway at the Barrymore Theater for 556 performances, won the Outer =
Critics=20
Circle Award and was nominated for a Tony Award for Best Play. Pulitzer=20
Prize-winning playwright, Wendy Wasserstein, wrote this light-hearted =
comedy as=20
a tribute to her sisters, and for all women who have endured and =
triumphed with=20
the love of their sisters. </P><I>
<P>The Sisters Rosensweig</I> is Wendy Wasserstein's look at three =
uncommon=20
women and their quest for love, self-definition and fulfillment. They =
are as=20
different as only sisters (or brothers) can be. Ms. Wasserstein's group =
portrait=20
is both a comedy and a play of character. It offers sharp truths about =
what can=20
divide relatives and what can draw them together.</P>
<P>Loosely based on the lives of playwright Wendy Wasserstein and her =
sisters,=20
the play takes place in the fancy drawing room of the oldest sib, Sara =
Goode, a=20
super-successful 54-year-old banker living in London (Margo Parker). =
Arriving=20
for her birthday are Gorgeous Teitelbaum, a radio shrink from Newton, =
MA, who=20
yearns for a real Chanel suit (Maryann Elder), and Pfeni Rosensweig, a=20
globe-trotting journalist (Maryjo Mace Woodburn).</P><B>
<P>Wasserstein</B> was born in </FONT><A href=3D"/wiki/Brooklyn"><FONT=20
face=3DHelvetica color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Brooklyn</FONT></A><FONT =
face=3DHelvetica=20
size=3D2>, </FONT><A href=3D"/wiki/New_York"><FONT face=3DHelvetica =
color=3D#000000=20
size=3D2>New York</FONT></A><FONT face=3DHelvetica size=3D2> to Morris =
Wasserstein, a=20
wealthy textile executive, and his wife, Lola Schleifer, an amateur =
dancer who=20
moved to the United States from Poland when her father was accused of =
being a=20
spy. Wasserstein was one of four children, including brother </FONT><A=20
href=3D"/wiki/Bruce_Wasserstein"><FONT face=3DHelvetica color=3D#000000 =
size=3D2>Bruce=20
Wasserstein</FONT></A><FONT face=3DHelvetica size=3D2>. Her maternal =
grandfather was=20
Simon Schleifer, a prominent </FONT><A href=3D"/wiki/Poland"><FONT =
face=3DHelvetica=20
color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Polish</FONT></A><FONT face=3DHelvetica =
size=3D2> </FONT><A=20
href=3D"/wiki/Jewish"><FONT face=3DHelvetica color=3D#000000=20
size=3D2>Jewish</FONT></A><FONT face=3DHelvetica size=3D2> playwright =
who </FONT><FONT=20
face=3DHelvetica size=3D2>moved to </FONT><A =
href=3D"/wiki/Paterson,_New_Jersey"><FONT=20
face=3DHelvetica color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Paterson</FONT></A><FONT =
face=3DHelvetica=20
size=3D2>, </FONT><A href=3D"/wiki/New_Jersey"><FONT face=3DHelvetica =
color=3D#000000=20
size=3D2>New Jersey</FONT></A><FONT face=3DHelvetica size=3D2> and =
became a Hebrew=20
school principal. Wasserstein earned a B.A. in history from </FONT><A=20
href=3D"/wiki/Mount_Holyoke_College"><FONT face=3DHelvetica =
color=3D#000000=20
size=3D2>Mount Holyoke College</FONT></A><FONT face=3DHelvetica =
size=3D2> in 1971, an=20
M.A. in creative writing from </FONT><A=20
href=3D"/wiki/City_College_of_New_York"><FONT face=3DHelvetica =
color=3D#000000=20
size=3D2>City College of New York</FONT></A><FONT face=3DHelvetica =
size=3D2>, and an=20
M.F.A. in 1976 from the </FONT><A =
href=3D"/wiki/Yale_School_of_Drama"><FONT=20
face=3DHelvetica color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Yale School of =
Drama</FONT></A><FONT=20
face=3DHelvetica size=3D2>, where her classmates included the future =
playwright=20
</FONT><A href=3D"/wiki/Christopher_Durang"><FONT face=3DHelvetica =
color=3D#000000=20
size=3D2>Christopher Durang</FONT></A><FONT face=3DHelvetica size=3D2>. =
In 1990 she=20
received an honorary Doctor of Humane Letters degree from </FONT><A=20
href=3D"/wiki/Mount_Holyoke_College"><FONT face=3DHelvetica =
color=3D#000000=20
size=3D2>Mount Holyoke College</FONT></A><FONT face=3DHelvetica =
size=3D2> and in 2002=20
Wasserstein received an honorary Doctor of Fine Arts degree from =
</FONT><A=20
href=3D"/wiki/Bates_College"><FONT face=3DHelvetica color=3D#000000 =
size=3D2>Bates=20
College</FONT></A><FONT face=3DHelvetica size=3D2>.</P>
<P>In 1989, she won both the </FONT><A href=3D"/wiki/Tony_Award"><FONT=20
face=3DHelvetica color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Tony</FONT></A><FONT =
face=3DHelvetica size=3D2>=20
and the </FONT><A href=3D"/wiki/Pulitzer_Prize"><FONT face=3DHelvetica =
color=3D#000000=20
size=3D2>Pulitzer Prize</FONT></A><FONT face=3DHelvetica size=3D2> for =
her play,=20
</FONT><A href=3D"/wiki/The_Heidi_Chronicles"><I><FONT face=3DHelvetica =
size=3D2><FONT=20
color=3D#000000>The Heidi Chronicles</FONT></I></FONT></A><FONT =
face=3DHelvetica=20
size=3D2>.</P>
<P>Her wry, smart, and often highly comical plays, which explore topics =
ranging=20
from feminism to family to ethnicity to pop culture, include </FONT><A=20
href=3D"/wiki/The_Sisters_Rosensweig"><I><FONT face=3DHelvetica =
size=3D2><FONT=20
color=3D#000000>The Sisters Rosensweig</FONT></I></FONT></A><FONT =
face=3DHelvetica=20
size=3D2>, </FONT><A=20
href=3D"/w/index.php?title=3DIsn%E2%80%99t_It_Romantic&action=3Dedit"=
><I><FONT=20
face=3DHelvetica size=3D2><FONT color=3D#000000>Isn=92t It=20
Romantic</FONT></I></FONT></A><FONT face=3DHelvetica size=3D2>, =
</FONT><A=20
href=3D"/w/index.php?title=3DAn_American_Daughter&action=3Dedit"><I><=
FONT=20
face=3DHelvetica size=3D2><FONT color=3D#000000>An American=20
Daughter</FONT></I></FONT></A><FONT face=3DHelvetica size=3D2>, =
</FONT><A=20
href=3D"/w/index.php?title=3DOld_Money_%28play%29&action=3Dedit"><I><=
FONT=20
face=3DHelvetica size=3D2><FONT color=3D#000000>Old =
Money</FONT></I></FONT></A><FONT=20
face=3DHelvetica size=3D2>, and her last work which opened in Fall 2005, =
</FONT><A=20
href=3D"/w/index.php?title=3DThird_%28play%29&action=3Dedit"><I><FONT=
=20
face=3DHelvetica size=3D2><FONT =
color=3D#000000>Third</FONT></I></FONT></A><FONT=20
face=3DHelvetica size=3D2>. In addition, she wrote the screenplay for =
the 1998 film,=20
</FONT><A href=3D"/wiki/The_Object_of_My_Affection"><I><FONT =
face=3DHelvetica=20
size=3D2><FONT color=3D#000000>The Object of My =
Affection</FONT></I></FONT></A><FONT=20
face=3DHelvetica size=3D2> that starred Jennifer Aniston.</P>
<P>Wasserstein was hospitalized with </FONT><A =
href=3D"/wiki/Lymphoma"><FONT=20
face=3DHelvetica color=3D#000000 size=3D2>lymphoma</FONT></A><FONT =
face=3DHelvetica=20
size=3D2> in December, 2005, and died on </FONT><A =
href=3D"/wiki/January_30"><FONT=20
face=3DHelvetica color=3D#000000 size=3D2>January 30</FONT></A><FONT =
face=3DHelvetica=20
size=3D2>, </FONT><A href=3D"/wiki/2006"><FONT face=3DHelvetica =
color=3D#000000=20
size=3D2>2006</FONT></A><FONT face=3DHelvetica size=3D2>, aged 55. The =
news of=20
Wasserstein's death was unexpected because her illness had not been =
widely=20
publicized outside the theatre community. The night after she died, =
</FONT><A=20
href=3D"/wiki/Broadway_(New_York_City)"><FONT face=3DHelvetica =
color=3D#000000=20
size=3D2>Broadway</FONT></A><FONT face=3DHelvetica size=3D2>'s lights =
were dimmed in=20
her honor.</P><B>
<P>OUR DIRECTOR</P>
<P>Curt Arnold</B> (Director) A Cleveland-based actor, director and =
stage=20
manager, Curt is making his Weathervane directorial debut, although his =
work has=20
been seen on our stage in the annual Community AIDS Netwek benefit =
stagings of=20
<I>Forever Plaid, Nunsense A-Men, Nunsense II: The Second Coming</I> and =
<I>Pump=20
Boys and Dinettes.</I> One August 20 & 21, he will direct this =
year=92s=20
benefit production of <I>Ruthless!</I> here at Weathervane. Several =
years ago,=20
he appeared on our stage in <I>Sweeney Todd</I> and as Rooster Hannigan =
in=20
<I>Annie,</I> and he will next be "exposed" as Harold in <I>The Full =
Monty.</I>=20
He thanks Elynmarie Kazle for this opportunity.</P><B>
<P>OUR ENSEMBLE:</P></B><B>
<P>Margo Parker</B> (Sara) Akron</P>
<P>Margo first appeared on Weathervane=92s stage nearly 27 years ago in=20
<I>Dracula.</I> She was last seen as Lee Green in <I>The Tale of the =
Allergist=92s=20
Wife.</I> In 1985, she won a Chanticleer for her many roles in <I>The =
Dining=20
Room.</P></I><B>
<P>Maryann Elder</B> (Gorgeous) Gates Mills </P>
<P>Maryann is appearing at Weathervane for the first time. A resident of =
Gates=20
Mills, she has performed with many area theaters, most recently Ensemble =

Theatre=92s acclaimed production of <I>The Price</I> with Dorothy and =
Reuben=20
Silver.</P><B>
<P>Maryjo Mace Woodburn</B> (Pfeni) Cuyahoga Falls</P>
<P>Maryjo holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Theater from Kent State =
University.=20
She currently works for AmeriCorps VISTA and has taught in =
Weathervane=92s=20
education program for several years.</P>
<P></FONT><B><FONT face=3DHelvetica size=3D2>Toni Clair</B> (Tess) =
Massilon</P>
<P>Toni is working toward a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Theater and =
French at The=20
University of Akron and is a graduate of GlenOak High School. In her two =
years=20
of study at UA, she has appeared in <I>Cabaret, June Daydreaming, Buried =
Child,=20
Inherit the Wind</I> and <I>Tartuffe.</P></I><B>
<P>Richard Worswick</B> (Geoffrey) Akron</P>
<P>Richard is a local actor and model. At Weathervane he was seen in =
productions=20
of <I>The Tale of the Allergist=92s Wife, Noises Off, The Dinner Party, =
The=20
Mystery of Irma Vep, The Chosen, As Bees in Honey Drown</I> and <I>The =
Laramie=20
Project.</I> He has also been on stage at The Bang and the Clatter =
Theatre=20
Company, Dobama Theatre, Berea Summer Theatre and The Cleveland Play=20
House.</P><B>
<P>Ian S. Haberman</B> (Merv) Sharon Center</P>
<P>Ian=92s involvement with Weathervane began in 1982 when he was cast =
in a=20
production <I>of The Royal Family</I>. In the nearly 25 years since that =
first=20
on-stage appearance, Ian has been involved with Weathervane in a variety =
of=20
capacities: he has acted in about 20 different plays and musicals, =
designed and=20
run sound for several shows, directed two Women=92s Board Christmas =
productions,=20
served as a member of the Board of Trustees for four three-year terms =
including=20
a stint as President of the Board in the early 1990=92s and as Secretary =
of the=20
Board for three years, and he has been a member of and has chaired the =
Play=20
Selection Committee for many years. He has won Chanticleers for acting =
in=20
<I>Doubles, Conversations with My Father</I>, and <I>Little Shop of =
Horrors</I>=20
and for sound design <I>in The Diary of Anne Frank</I>. Several years =
ago, he=20
received the Trustees=92 Award from the Board and is currently serving =
as Interim=20
Artistic Director.</P><B>
<P>Geoffrey Darling</B> (Nick) Canton</P>
<P>Geoffrey is making his first appearance at Weathervane and was most =
recently=20
Frank Strang in <I>Equus</I> at the Beck Center in Lakewood. Based in =
Canton,=20
Geoffrey arrived from New Zealand last year and has already been in =
productions=20
in Cleveland and Stow as well as many solo performances of <I>the Gospel =

According to St Mark</I> in northeast Ohio. Among his credits are lead =
roles in=20
<I>Shadowlands, Terra Nova, The Tempest, Taming of the Shrew</I> and =
<I>The=20
Crucible</I> and his forays into solo theatre also include <I>The =
Ancient=20
Mariner</I> and his own creation <I>Shakespeare and the =
Supernatural</I>.</P><B>
<P>Robert Keith, Jr.</B> (Tom) Clinton</P>
<P>Robert is a junior at Firestone High School where he has appeared in =
<I>The=20
Diary of Anne Frank, Grease</I> and <I>Urinetown.</I> He played Laurie =
in our=20
youth production of <I>Little Women</I> and was Roger in <I>Lord of the=20
Flies</I> for Magical Theatre Company.</P>
<P> </P>
<P>Backstage:</P>
<P>David Hess (Stage Manager) Akron</P>
<P>Erin Katz Ford (Lighting Designer) Cuyahoga Falls</P>
<P>Judy Willemsen (Sound Designer) Akron</P>
<P>Jenniver Sparano (Costume Designer) Cleveland</P>
<P>Kathy Kohl (Properties Designer) Akron</P>
<P>Todd Dieringer (Scenic Designer) Copley</P>
<P>Alan Scott Ferrall (Technical Director) Cuyahoga Falls</P>
<P>Kathy Kohl Assistant Technical Director Akron</P>
<P align=3Dcenter>Wendy Wasserstein=92s light-hearted comedy that takes =
a look at=20
three uncommon women and their quest for love, self-definition and =
fulfillment=20
-- <B><I>THE SISTERS ROSENSWEIG. </B></I>See it at Weathervane Playhouse =

<B>April 25 =96 May 13, 2007</B>. Low-cost preview performances on =
<B>Wednesday=20
and Thursday, </B></FONT><B><FONT face=3DHelvetica size=3D2>April 25 =
& 26 at=20
<U>7:30 p.m.</B></U> with official opening on <B>Friday, April 25 at =
8:00=20
p.m.</B> A complete performance schedule is posted online at=20
weathervaneplayhouse.com. Charge by phone at Weathervane=92s Ticket =
Office at=20
<B>330-836-2626</B> or purchase tickets online at <A=20
href=3D"http://www.weathervaneplayhouse.com">www.weathervaneplayhouse.com=
</A>.</FONT></P>
<P align=3Dcenter><FONT face=3DHelvetica size=3D2><B><I>Call between 10 =
a.m. and 5:30=20
p.m. Tuesday through Friday. </P></B>
<P>Tickets: $20 </I>(Other Tickets: Wed. & Thurs previews $14, =
Children 17=20
or younger $16, College Students and Senior Citizens $18 on Thursdays =
and=20
Sundays. Half-price student rush tickets may be purchased at the door =
with I.D.=20
pending availability<I>.</P></I></DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><STRONG><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#ff0000 =
size=3D4>Weathervane=92s=20
annual scholarship luncheon will be held on Saturday, May 12 with a =
performance=20
of <I>The Sisters Rosensweig </I>following. Combination ticket is=20
$32.</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><STRONG><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#ff0000 =
size=3D4>Seating is=20
limited =96 reserve early.</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV>
<P align=3Dcenter><STRONG>The play is recommended for general=20
audiences.</STRONG></P>
<P align=3Dcenter></P>
<P align=3Dcenter><FONT size=3D1>The Ohio Arts Council helped fund this =
program with=20
state tax dollars to encourage economic growth,</FONT></P>
<P align=3Dcenter><FONT size=3D1>education excellence and cultural =
enrichment for=20
all Ohioans.</FONT></P>
<P align=3Dcenter><FONT size=3D1>Additional Season Sponsors: WKSU, =
Goodyear Tire=20
& Rubber Company</FONT></P></FONT><FONT face=3DTimes>
<P align=3Dcenter></FONT><A =
href=3D"http://www.weathervaneplayhouse.com/"><FONT=20
face=3DHelvetica =
size=3D2>www.weathervaneplayhouse.com</FONT></A></P><I><FONT=20
face=3DHelvetica size=3D2>
<P align=3Dcenter></P></I>
<P align=3Dcenter>***30***</P>
<P><FONT =
face=3DArial></FONT> </P></FONT></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C77C2B.17FD6970--