[NEohioPAL]Last Call - Auditioning for Male Actor in Local Film

promiseheart at lpemail.com promiseheart at lpemail.com
Fri Apr 13 20:36:16 PDT 2007

The Mama's Plan Film Group is making one final casting call for the role
of Charlie Charleston, the lead male role in our not-for-profit social
issue film.

The ideal candidate for this role would be someone who can look the part
of a 20 year old law school student.  Charlie is preppie-like, handsome
and charming.  Rehearsals take place in Akron. Filming will take place
later next month (May) at various location sites in northeastern Ohio.

Since we are an independent group producing the film in a somewhat
unconventional way, exact shooting times are to be determined.  We are
flexible and will try to accomodate your schedule as much as possible.  We
do prefer someone who is commited to this project and will remain in the
region (be available) for the balance of the year.

If you (or anyone you know) is interested in this opportunity, PLEASE CALL
(330) 633-6093 ASAP to schedule an initial audition meeting and/or address
any questions or concerns you may have (please do not respond by e-mail at
this time).

While we cannot provide compensation, the actor will receive notoriety,
credit/references, and a free copy of the film in DVD format upon
completion.  To find out more about the film's story, themes and
objectives, please check out our website at: www.mamasplan.com.

Sincerely,

Eric Kowalski
Volunteer/Representative for The Mama's Plan Film Group