[NEohioPAL]Assistant Director Needed for Local Film

promiseheart at lpemail.com promiseheart at lpemail.com
Fri Apr 13 20:49:02 PDT 2007

The Mama's Plan Film Group, based in Akron, is still seeking an assistant
director for  our not-for-profit social issue film.  Since we are due to
begin filming later this month (April 30th), this is an urgent need!
Shooting of scenes will take place at various location sites in
northeastern Ohio.

Since we are an independent group producing the film in a somewhat
unconventional way, exact shooting times from the start to finish of
production are to be determined.  We are flexible and will try to
accomodate your schedule as much as possible.  We do prefer someone who is
commited to this project and will remain in the region (be available) for
the balance of the year.

If you (or anyone you know) is interested in this opportunity, PLEASE CALL
(330) 633-6093 ASAP to schedule an initial meeting and/or address any
questions or concerns you may have (please do not respond by e-mail at
this time).

While we cannot provide compensation, you will receive notoriety,
credit/references, and a free copy of the film in DVD format upon
completion.  To find out more about the film's story, themes and
objectives, please check out our website at: www.mamasplan.com.

Sincerely,

Eric Kowalski
Volunteer/Representative for The Mama's Plan Film Group