[NEohioPAL]Authors Seeking AA Actress (Paid Gig)

Marie Bohusch mabenator at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 14:30:55 PDT 2007

as a female, I thought the AA meant stringbean.

When I saw the reply about A.A. -- I tried to visit the website to see
if there was any further explanation there, since I AM a 34y.o.
stringbean.

The website seems to have a Java applet of some variety that keeps
sucking up about 350MB of RAM (no joke) and crashing my internet
browser, so I still have no clue whether they are looking for a
stringbean or a sober alcoholic.

Is there a non-Java version of the website, or could we possibly get
an explanation of what is meant by AA?

marie