[NEohioPAL]Re: Authors Seeking AA Actress (Paid Gig)

Brooke Willis bwillis at rightupmedia.com
Sun Apr 15 16:10:57 PDT 2007

Um, hello, didn't it occur to you that it might mean an African
American actress? I assume Marc was just being funny.
Brooke

On Apr 15, 2007, at 3:11 PM, TONY BROWN wrote:

good point, marc.

more importantly, does the person who posted this advert mean to imply
that ONLY an actress in aa could do this part? seems prima facie
discriminatory to me. actresses ACT, meaning an actress in or out of aa
should be qualified, so long as she can play the role (which i presume
is that of a sober woman). anyway, not that important in the grand
scheme of things, but it came across as weird.

tony

>>> MARC MORITZ <marcmoritz at yahoo.com> 4/13/2007 8:41 PM >>>
AA Actress? Aren't people in Alcoholics Anonymous supposed to be
anonymous?

   Moritz

MARC MORITZ
216-255-1120 cell