[NEohioPAL]Pilates Instructor Needed

Amanda Martin amdancefusion at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 21 09:22:59 PDT 2007

--0-1223981759-1177172579=:63240

I am looking to hire an additional Pilates instructor at my dance and Pilates studio located in Richfield for reformer classes. Candidates must be available for morning and/or afternoon classes. Additionally, qualified candidates will have a certification from a comprehensive certification program requiring a minimum of 450 hours of training on all pieces of apparatus including the reformer, trap table, chair, and spine corrector.

Interested candidates should send resume to amdancefusion at yahoo.com or contact Amanda Martin at (330) 659 - 0030.

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.
--0-1223981759-1177172579=:63240

      <hr size=1>Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?<br> Check out

--0-1223981759-1177172579=:63240--