[NEohioPAL]Another Highland Theater Fund-raiser

hiland1938 at aol.com hiland1938 at aol.com
Sat Apr 21 09:42:17 PDT 2007

----------MB_8C9524B28652846_AA8_259BA_FWM-M36.sysops.aol.com

We're having another fund-raiser next Saturday the 28th at the VFW across fr=
om Angel Falls at 7.00p. There is a requested donation of $25.00, but any do=
nation will be gratefully accepted! Even if you can't give cash, time is a v=
aluable asset to donate. We can use volunteers also! We're also looking for=20=
people to share their memories of the Highland Theater. If you know any seni=
ors, or your parents and grandparents who attended this theater long ago, we=
'd really like to hear their stories. So please, come and have a glass of wi=
ne and a few hors d'oeurves and learn more about what's going on with this l=
andmark next weekend! I know it=E2=80=99s last minute, but we really need yo=
ur help. I really hope to see you!!=20
AOL now offers free email to everyone.  Find out more about what's free from=
 AOL at AOL.com.

----------MB_8C9524B28652846_AA8_259BA_FWM-M36.sysops.aol.com

<HTML><BODY>

ss from Angel Falls at 7.00p. There is a requested donation of $25.00, but a=
ny donation will be gratefully accepted! Even if you can't give cash, time i=
s a valuable asset to donate. We can use volunteers also! We're also looking=
 for people to share their memories of the Highland Theater. If you know any=
 seniors, or your parents and grandparents who attended this theater long ag=
o, we'd really like to hear their stories. So please, come and have a glass=20=
of wine and a few hors d'oeurves and learn more about what's going on with t=
his landmark next weekend! I know it=E2=80=99s last minute, but we really ne=
ed your help. I really hope to see you!! </div>

<hr style=3D"margin-top:10px;" />
AOL now offers free email to everyone.  Find out more about what's free from=
 AOL at <a href=3D"http://www.aol.com?ncid=3DAOLAOF00020000000437" target=

</BODY></HTML>

----------MB_8C9524B28652846_AA8_259BA_FWM-M36.sysops.aol.com--