[NEohioPAL]THE STYLETTES - Paid Position - Pickwick and Frolic

Michael Rogaliner rogalinerm at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 24 14:43:52 PDT 2007

PICKWICK AND FROLIC.  THE STYLETTES are looking for
one more member to add to our dynamic group of female
singers.

--3 Member Girl Group Format.
--Shows perform Friday and Saturday Evenings--will
split the role each month (approx. two weekends).
--Age range:  21 to mid-30's.
--Pays $75 per night plus parking.

We encourage everyone to check out our free shows on
Friday and Saturday nights at 9:00pm and 10:30pm.

Pickwick & Frolic is located between Euclid and
Prospect on East 4th Street in downtown Cleveland
across from the House of Blues Restaurant.

For your audition, you will need to prepare a pop song
with accompaniment track.  If you don't have any, we
can arrange something.

THANK YOU to all the talented people who have
auditioned but were not available this summer.  We are
looking for someone who can split the role beginning
in June or July.

CONTACT rogalinerm at sbcglobal.net if interested.

Created & Directed by Michael Rogaliner
Music Directed by John DiSanto