[NEohioPAL]Anyone see the pre-screening of Spider Man 3 yet?

Ken Milota- Coldwell Banker kmilota66 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 29 22:02:26 PDT 2007

--0-139301956-1177909346=:38204

I was an extra in Spider Man 3 and I was wondering if any other extras were able to see any of the shots that were taken during that week because I heard that they weren't anything impressive.  Of course as any other extra I have hopes of seeing myself in the movie, but won't be upset if I don't, because I was only there 3 days and I haven't heard any other extra comment that they have seen themselves either.

  Thanks,

Ken Milota
  Real Estate Sales Agent
  Coldwell Banker Hunter Realty
  http://www.cbhunter.com/kmilota

  KM Videos- http://www.stores.ebay.com/kmvideos
  440-781-1401

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.
--0-139301956-1177909346=:38204

      <hr size=1>Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?<br> Check out

--0-139301956-1177909346=:38204--