[NEohioPAL]carriage and audry for sale

last last lorainareasummertheatre at yahoo.com
Wed May 2 04:09:03 PDT 2007

--0-156682203-1178104143=:32496

hello all I need to make room right now.  I am selling of some of the rental stock at really low prices.  Get them while they are hot.

Cinderella carriage prop usually rents for $400 selling for $200 obo

Audry (little shop plants all four) usually rents for $600 selling for $200 obo

I have pictures but no time to load them now.  I will load if you like.  just reply and i will load for you

Robert C Barnes
owner RC2 Productions, ltd
--0-156682203-1178104143=:32496

<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Cinderella carriage prop usually rents for $400 selling for $200 obo</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Audry (little shop plants all four) usually rents for $600 selling for $200 obo</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I have pictures but no time to load them now.  I will load if you like.  just reply and i will load for you</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Robert C Barnes </DIV>
--0-156682203-1178104143=:32496--