[NEohioPAL]For the Want of A Nail

Ensemble Theatre ensemble-theatre at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 2 08:55:12 PDT 2007

Hello John,

"For the want of a nail, a show was lost,
 For the want of a shoe, a horse was lost,
 For the want of a horse, a kingdom was lost.
A horse! A Horse! My kingdom for a horse."
                         -Shakespeare, Richard
III

Little things matter - as Richard found out.
Thank you John, for mentioning that small
fact that your company(founded 1806) is NOT
involved in this enterprise. In the future I
would suggest
you not use a company email to advertise your
personal projects. That is fair to you, to your
company,
and especially fair to the persons reading your

Break a leg with your videos!! Creativity is
always
welcome, especially in corporate settings.

Just in case you ARE interested in Shakespeare,
RICHARD III, in its entirety, will be performed
this summer
in Cleveland. Look for it on NEOPAL - and tell
your friends.

Cheers!!
Martin Cosentino
Ensemble Theatre