[NEohioPAL]Press Release: Harry Bacharach Shows

ari friedman harrybacharach at hotmail.com
Mon May 7 06:21:03 PDT 2007

Hello Everyone,

   Just to let you know where and when you can see Harry Bacharach
performing his Heavy Easy Listening, I'm sending out this email.

Every Monday and Thursday at The Velvet Tango Room starting at 8 and 9
respectively (proper attire required). velvettangoroom.com 216.241.8869

Friday and Saturdays at That Place on Bellflower on the patio. (weather
permitting) thatplace.org 216.231.4469

On June 27th @ 5:30-8:30PM Harry Bacharach will perform with his quartet at
the Cleveland Museum of Art (clevelandart.org) for the Courtyard Series
featuring:
Rob Williams, Sax
Roy King, Drums
Marc Better, Bass

And on July 22nd, Harry will be playing at the Ingenuity Festival.
ingenuitycleveland.com for more information.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Thank you,

Ari Friedman
Hard Poor Corn Productions
www.harrybacharach.com