[NEohioPAL]Mike and Ike Comment on a Controversy They Didn't Start

Jeff Holland mikethelimeyandikethehick at yahoo.com
Thu May 10 18:27:01 PDT 2007

--0-749506140-1178846821=:86111

WARNING:  THE FOLLOWING PIECE OF COMMENTARY IS NOT MEANT FOR SMALL CHILDREN, PREGNANT WOMEN, OR ANYONE THINKING OF RIPPING OFF A CANADIAN WRITER

Mike: (English accent) Greetings and salutations.  He's not Mike.

Ike: (Southern accent) He ain't Ike.  So we ain't been on here in awhile, which we know has made some of you quite happy.  I think Berko's been doin' cartwheels.

M:  You remember when we met him?

I:  Hell yeah.  Couple of years ago, we were all doin' a radio show.  He was all sunshine and skittles ta us until he found out who we were, then he ran away faster than Brittany Spears' sense of shame.

M:  But we are not here to talk about people who don't like us.

I:  Take way to frakkin' long.  I still remember getting an email from some woman who said we owe the entire Northeastern Ohio the-ater community an apology.  I had a warm fuzzy for days after that one.

M:  Nor ar we here to talk about smoking

I:  Which we are both doing now.

M:  Government funding for the arts

I:  Which is a privilege, not a right.

M:  Or getting people into seats.

I:  Stop doin' crap.

M:  For those of you who did not read today's Plain Dealer, please follow this link
http://www.canada.com/edmontonjournal/news/sundayreader/story.html?id=ec2d5cc2-5798-47f2-933f-bc5cc6ea95b4&k=7030    Go ahead.  We'll wait.

PAUSE

I:  So a guy in Kent gets front page on a CANADIAN paper AND the PD, all just for bein' an amazingly lazy writer.

M:  He's been ripping off Canadian writers for about ten years!

I:  Someone has to!

M:  Isaac!

I:  Look, he's been doin' this since the late 90's and he's FINALLY busted (I love it when a cop gets busted.  'Nother warm fuzzy)!  I give the guy credit for gettin' away with it for so long!  If Canadian writers don't wanna keep tabs on their work ta see if some slimey cop from Ohio has been stealin' their work outright, I have no pity for 'em.

M:  Do you have any pity for him?

I:  Ah hell no!  His rep's been shot for awhile now.  This is just the final, admittedly hysterical nail in his once huge but now mysteriously thinner coffin.

M:  Three people ought to get that joke.

I:  So here's the deal, quite possibly one of the biggest plagiarism scandals in YEARS has been happening right here in your own backyard, no one knew about it, and it took a Canadian ta bring it ta light.  Discuss amongst yourselves.  This should be fun.

M:  And if you're wondering what we've been up to, please visit www.myspace.com/mikethelimeyandikethehick and look around.  You will be amused.

I:  Namaste.

http://mail.yahoo.com
--0-749506140-1178846821=:86111

<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Mike: (English accent) Greetings and salutations.  He's not Mike.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Ike: (Southern accent) He ain't Ike.  So we ain't been on here in awhile, which we know has made some of you quite happy.  I think Berko's been doin' cartwheels.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>M:  You remember when we met him?</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I:  Hell yeah.  Couple of years ago, we were all doin' a radio show.  He was all sunshine and skittles ta us until he found out who we were, then he ran away faster than Brittany Spears' sense of shame.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>M:  But we are not here to talk about people who don't like us.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I:  Take way to frakkin' long.  I still remember getting an email from some woman who said we owe the entire Northeastern Ohio the-ater community an apology.  I had a warm fuzzy for days after that one.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>M:  Nor ar we here to talk about smoking</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I:  Which we are both doing now.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>M:  Government funding for the arts</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I:  Which is a privilege, not a right.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>M:  Or getting people into seats.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I:  Stop doin' crap.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>M:  For those of you who did not read today's Plain Dealer, please follow this link  </DIV>
<DIV><A href="http://www.canada.com/edmontonjournal/news/sundayreader/story.html?id=ec2d5cc2-5798-47f2-933f-bc5cc6ea95b4&k=7030">http://www.canada.com/edmontonjournal/news/sundayreader/story.html?id=ec2d5cc2-5798-47f2-933f-bc5cc6ea95b4&k=7030</A>    Go ahead.  We'll wait.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>PAUSE</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I:  So a guy in Kent gets front page on a CANADIAN paper AND the PD, all just for bein' an amazingly lazy writer.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>M:  He's been ripping off Canadian writers for about ten years!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I:  Someone has to!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>M:  Isaac!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I:  Look, he's been doin' this since the late 90's and he's FINALLY busted (I love it when a cop gets busted.  'Nother warm fuzzy)!  I give the guy credit for gettin' away with it for so long!  If Canadian writers don't wanna keep tabs on their work ta see if some slimey cop from Ohio has been stealin' their work outright, I have no pity for 'em.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>M:  Do you have any pity for him?</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I:  Ah hell no!  His rep's been shot for awhile now.  This is just the final, admittedly hysterical nail in his once huge but now mysteriously thinner coffin.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>M:  Three people ought to get that joke.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I:  So here's the deal, quite possibly one of the biggest plagiarism scandals in YEARS has been happening right here in your own backyard, no one knew about it, and it took a Canadian ta bring it ta light.  Discuss amongst yourselves.  This should be fun.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>M:  And if you're wondering what we've been up to, please visit <A href="http://www.myspace.com/mikethelimeyandikethehick">www.myspace.com/mikethelimeyandikethehick</A> and look around.  You will be amused.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I:  Namaste.<BR></DIV></div><br>

      <hr size=1>Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?<br> Check out
--0-749506140-1178846821=:86111--