[NEohioPAL]Small PA System for sale

Vincent Polowy vincentmagic at hotmail.com
Thu May 10 19:05:21 PDT 2007

<P>I currently have a small PA system for sale. This would be perfect for a small theatre or band.</P>
<P> Peavey MP4 mixer amp (50 wts.) with four channels, reverb, aux input, main and effects outputs and built-in three-way E.Q.</P>
<P>Two E.V. "The Entertainer" speaker cabinets with driver and horn. </P>
<P>Asking $300</P>
<P>If interested, please respond to this e-mail and I will contact you ASAP.</P>
<P>My thanks and best wishes,</P>
<P>Vincent J. Polowy</P>
<DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Vincent Magic Productions</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV>P.O. Box 21310</DIV>
<DIV>South Euclid, OH 44121</DIV>
<DIV><A href="http://www.vincentmagic.com/">www.vincentmagic.com</A></DIV>
<DIV><A href="mailto:info at vincentmagic.com">info at vincentmagic.com</A></DIV>