[NEohioPAL]Extras and Fiming Crew Persons Needed

Kenneth Kowalski ekbole at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 13 14:04:50 PDT 2007

We are in the production stages of our independent
film currently being shot in Northeastern Ohio.
Anyone interested in being an extra or helping set up
the various location sites during filming should
please contact (330) 633-6093 for more details.

Since the film is not-for-profit, we are not able to
offer compensation.
However, anyone volunteering their time and talent
would receive a free copy of the film in DVD format as
well as credit/references for their participation.

Thank you!